Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

So how will Putin end?

How will Putin end?

• Total voters
Could we have a moratorium on the 'it'd all be better if Putin was shot' motif pls, it's now desperately dull after all the repetition over various threads

If we were it'd be more interesting but also lay us open to conspiracy to murder charges

Are you serious?

Why cant you ignore the thread?
People have always imagined the death of misetable dictators.
It's an imaginary thread.

Thought you'd get that?

Are you serious?

Why cant you ignore the thread?
People have always imagined the death of misetable dictators.
It's an imaginary thread.

Thought you'd get that?
Go back. Read my 40. Then read it again. And once for the charm. I've nothing against imagining the death of dictators. But can we not try, at least try, to be more interesting than wishing them shot?

I’m hoping for some kind of honey trap. Some bad ass Grace Jones Mayday style shit 😎

Or….terrible wanking accident.

Last edited:
I saw a drama documentary on this very subject.

Apparently he will be destroyed, along with most of humanity following a funk overload caused by out dancing a pair of highly radioactive trainers/ basketball boots created by Russian Scientists. The footwear previously destroying, with their funk power, a super strong robot and a genetically enhanced super comrade.

The only , brief survivor being a Russian cosmonaut on the moon.

giphy-11.gif
One time loyal KGB agent, Comrade Pigeonskiy betrays Putin by pooping on him repeatedly, until he is smothered by poo.

It's not as if any of us would be able to reach Putin - what could we do, hack into the navigation systems of Russian bombers and designate Putin's bunker as a Ukrainian children's hospital?

They’ve been using standard GPS systems according to pictures some people have analysed on Twitter etc. Pretty sure the US military control that anyway.

Back
Top Bottom