Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Snake's alive

I was gonna call bullshit on this story but 7 metres is about 22ft. Sumatra would make it a Reticulated Python and they're known to be cunty. Assuming this woman was petite...then yeah, she provided supper for the snake.

I always thought that humans had shoulders too broad to be eaten by snakes, but maybe that just applies to adult men.

More snakes

Man caught smuggling 100 snakes in his trousers

A man tried to smuggle more than 100 live snakes into mainland China by stuffing them in his trousers, according to custom officials. The unnamed traveller was stopped after passing through the "nothing to declare" gate at the crossing between semi-autonomous Hong Kong and the city of Shenzhen, officials said. Upon inspection, he had 104 snakes in “six canvas drawstring bags" inside his trousers, a statement from China Customs said. “Each bag was found to contain living snakes in all kinds of shapes, sizes and colours,” it added.Video released by Chinese customs shows a pair of agents peering into transparent plastic bags filled with live red, pink and white snakes. They were mostly small, but it is a large and squirmy haul of slithering reptiles for anyone to carry in their trousers.

Someone on a reptile keeping Facebook group was showing this beauty off. He got the raving hump when people pulled him up on the set up. See that box? Thats all the poor snake has. Stupid fucking twats like that make my beard itch with anger.

FB_IMG_1720640737756.jpg

Someone on a reptile keeping Facebook group was showing this beauty off. He got the raving hump when people pulled him up on the set up. See that box? Thats all the poor snake has. Stupid fucking twats like that make my beard itch with anger.

View attachment 432876
I absolutely agree. These creatures are not pets. Can we please leave them alone and in the wild where they belong?
Another example of the inhumane, horrendous, unethical way human "stewards" treat animals.

Peruse the "Bye Bye Meat" thread for more examples; if you think your stomach (and heart) can handle it...

The sad part is that every one of those snakes will be euthanized and the "Traveler" (ie smuggler) will reeive a small fine and be sent home... :(
Pity they didn't euthanize the man, but seriously what can you expect from a country that allow the skinning of conscious dogs and cats.

I absolutely agree. These creatures are not pets. Can we please leave them alone and in the wild where they belong?
Another example of the inhumane, horrendous, unethical way human "stewards" treat animals.

Peruse the "Bye Bye Meat" thread for more examples; if you think your stomach (and heart) can handle it...
You mean that thread where you kept posting "cute" but irrelevant videos of people keeping cows and other livestock as pets? :facepalm::D

Reactions: pug

Nothing wrong with keeping animals as long as it's done properly, whether that's for companionship or as livestock.

Nothing wrong with keeping animals as long as it's done properly, whether that's for companionship or as livestock.
As status symbols - or depleting their numbers until they are on the point of extinction? I suppose that's OK with you.

I was talking about keeping animals, not those irrelevant things you're dragging up. It's better than being a racist shit-stirrer like you. :thumbs:
Sorry, I always assumed pets were animals. BTW - I just can't see how on earth racism has got to do with it. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom