Dougal and Toby

image0002a.jpg

And in less seasonal weather.

p02020910111.jpg

Dougal and Toby

image0002a.jpg

And in less seasonal weather.

p02020910111.jpg

One suspects that these two are Springer Spaniels.

Do they, perchance, have boundless energy and like taking their humans for walks that would cripple a Foreign Legionnaire?

Just wait until I get a video of her dancing :cool:

She goes up on her hind legs and wiggles when I put party bangers on, it's literally the funniest thing I've ever ever seen.

One suspects that these two are Springer Spaniels.

Do they, perchance, have boundless energy and like taking their humans for walks that would cripple a Foreign Legionnaire?

Yes to both. I have only seen them tired once, after five hours of swimming. Toby on the left has a broken leg at the moment, and is driving us fucking mental.

I saw a bear do that once, in Russia. It, er...wasn't that funny....

It's consensual okay :mad:

What do you think I am? Some kind of Machiavelli figure? Forcing her to rehearse for hours on end? She knows what it takes to get to the top, and she wants it bad. Who's exploiting who here? HUH?

This happens every time I'm on my laptop. She's really got a thing for urban :hmm:

Also note scandalous glimpse of leg :eek:

Listen to her pathetic little mew :D

Aquired a yorkie last week. A friend of ours keeps finding them near her property on the outskirts of their estate. All around the same age and condition around 8 years of age, no doupt dumped by some breader. X

:(

Can you let the RSCPA know or anything?

Yeah the rspca and local dog warden have been informed, she caught a bloke tipping a yorkie out of a carrier bag on to the back fields where she walks her own dog the other week. The bloke just made some weak excuse and legged it quickly. We took the one were keeping to the vets, she said pepsi (the name we gave her) had not been to badly treated, though neglected a little the last few month, she had very long claws (which will not be able to be cut short again) and quite a long coat! We clipped her fur and bathed her without much fuss which in my eyes suggests she has been groomed in the past? She will certainly receive plenty of love from now on. X

We're minding our nieces cat at the moment, she has the worst attitude of any cat I've known, she's a violent little thing, has been since she was a kitten.

She done this to me on Saturday.

08082009014.jpg

08082009015z.jpg

Furry razor ball, huh? Chimcat may be small, but she left my mum with a scar all the way across the back of her hand when we first got her, and mum made the mistake of trying to pick her up! :eek:

This is Schrodinger, or as he has come to be known, Schrodey Schroderson.

P3200082.jpg
P5200068.jpg

P7280094.jpg
P7310120.jpg

Posing for the camera, sleeping behind the computer, being cute in his bed and playing in his box respectively.

You have no idea how much I love the fact that I named him Schrodinger and he loves boxes :D

Back
Top Bottom