Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Self-indulgent pet thread

lol meet jonathan :D

jonny2.jpg

no it's not unusual :D it's just the way he looks lol

he's my mams and he's a year old and you could stroke him if you want :cool:

smilerlol.jpg

this is jonathan smiling :D

not a big fan of cats in general (except lions and tigers of course) but thats a nice looking cat. Also is it possible for a cat to have a more cat like expression? you can see him thinking "human slave.. go get me my kitty kat and be quick about it"

you can see him thinking "human slave.. go get me my kitty kat and be quick about it"

the thing about siameses is that they demand attention, like really DEMAND it, i've tried ignoring him but he just follows me around screaming like a banshee, so you aren't wrong with that statement.

He's fab! Won't he be really difficult to look after? :eek:

Nah, people will tell you they are but they're no more time consuming than a dog. I just have to spray his plants with water twice a day, feed him and clean up his faeces whenever and, that's it really.

The difficult part is setting up his environment, making sure his cage is the right size (4 foot tall :D) making sure the temperatures etc are ok. Once that's sorted it's ok. They're shy creatures and fragile at this age, not really meant for holding too much as it can stress them out. If you get them used to your presence and hand feed them food they eventually come round, some don't, they, like people, have individual personalities. Some are shy, some friendly and some are just moody bastards :D

Nah, people will tell you they are but they're no more time consuming than a dog. I just have to spray his plants with water twice a day, feed him and clean up his faeces whenever and, that's it really.

The difficult part is setting up his environment, making sure his cage is the right size (4 foot tall :D) making sure the temperatures etc are ok. Once that's sorted it's ok. They're shy creatures and fragile at this age, not really meant for holding too much as it can stress them out. If you get them used to your presence and hand feed them food they eventually come round, some don't, they, like people, have individual personalities. Some are shy, some friendly and some are just moody bastards :D

Is he changing color yet or does that come with age? Amazing creatures :)

Is he changing color yet or does that come with age? Amazing creatures :)

They change colour depending on their mood. He was fine on the way home, I was given a little plastic tub by the breeder, he was light green a the way home. When I lifted my coat off the tub and got him out he turned this colour and ran straight up my arm to sit on my shoulder. This is what they do when they wanna get away, they head for higher ground.

I'm sure he's gonna cause me worry though! right now he's hiding under a leaf and has been since I put him in his new home, i'm told this is perfectly normal as they get used to their new environment.

Back
Top Bottom