Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Self-indulgent pet thread

Thanks she is a star and loves her ears flapping in the wind in good weather.

Unfortunately with the lovely weather we have here she usually has the all weather cover on...

That's a shame. Apart from anything else I reckon it would cheer me up if, as I commuted to work, I saw Mouse, on the back of your bike, with her ears flapping in the wind. I think that would be a sort of public service to cheer people on their way to work :)

This is my boy, Jack, doing what he does best. I love the way he sleeps with his paws round his face - awwww:

2414517514_21fdc5a849.jpg

The alley cats and Finn sizing each other up. There are four big cats that prowl this alley in search of mice and high jinks, Fearless Finn tries to scrap with all of them :cool: but also :eek:
Digitalpictures266.jpg

Bloomin drugdealers, they're a right nuiscance, hangin' out on the streets. :D
nice pic

I wasn't gonna comment on this thread anymore, given my flurry of posts here, but...
CIMG2362.jpg

allgrey cats..........:cool:

They change colour depending on their mood. He was fine on the way home, I was given a little plastic tub by the breeder, he was light green a the way home. When I lifted my coat off the tub and got him out he turned this colour and ran straight up my arm to sit on my shoulder. This is what they do when they wanna get away, they head for higher ground.

I'm sure he's gonna cause me worry though! right now he's hiding under a leaf and has been since I put him in his new home, i'm told this is perfectly normal as they get used to their new environment.

:cool:

Hello :)
Back again, with two cats I fostered in the nineties. Sarah and Bonobo.
Pet shop boys style posin'

Attachments

• petshop.jpg
    petshop.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 172
oh oh oh I am SO getting a chameleon one day, they are so cool!!!!!! I've wanted one FOREVER!!!

You should get one, they're miserable bastards but so cool to watch. They're not as hard to look after as people make out but definitely do lots of research before deciding whether to buy one or not.

yeah they are so tiny when they are babies! tiny tiny little tiny things, it'll be a few years yet before I can get a chameleon, do they just eat the standard cricket/locusts?

he does look a bit miserable actually, I assumed he's displeased with the state his weeping fig is in or something

yeah they are so tiny when they are babies! tiny tiny little tiny things, it'll be a few years yet before I can get a chameleon, do they just eat the standard cricket/locusts?

he does look a bit miserable actually, I assumed he's displeased with the state his weeping fig is in or something

His fault! he keeps pulling the bloody leaves off!

Mine eats locsuts, wax worms and super worms.

Back
Top Bottom