Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Self-indulgent pet thread

We're minding our nieces cat at the moment, she has the worst attitude of any cat I've known, she's a violent little thing, has been since she was a kitten.

She done this to me on Saturday.

08082009014.jpg

08082009015z.jpg

OUCH!!!!!!! :(

I left my kitten happily enjoying the sun

12-08-09_0724.jpg

And in the time it took me to chuck a sugar lump in my coffee the little twat had got up here

12-08-09_0725.jpg

:eek::rolleyes::mad:

Allow me a moment of self indulgence please.

When my kitten is lying on or next to me, she likes to put an outstretched paw on my face (claws in, thankfully). Just now I was stroking her foot, and every time I stopped, she'd move her paw closer to my fingers so I'd start again. Eventually I moved my hand away completely, so she grasped it in her two front paws, put her head down and went to sleep on it.

Awwwwwww!

We're looking after some friend's cat while they move house. She seems to have made herself at home...

Seafaring beards ftw :cool:

This thread makes me a bit sad as our cat (pictured in the OP as a kitten:() has left home. I see him sometimes, he passes by and occasionaly pops in but he's no longer our pet, He clearly has a new home :(
I'd really like another cat.

He looks exactly like my mate when he ate too much, drank too much, then fell asleep face down on the floor at Christmas :D

He looks exactly like my mate when he ate too much, drank too much, then fell asleep face down on the floor at Christmas :D

He is able to fall asleep in any position, much like a drunk person. I envy him this ability.

I honestly think my cat is the sweetest little kitten in the world. I know no one really gives that much of a shit about pets that aren't their own, but trust me, it's true.

14742_104574752887843_1000000595708.jpg

Picture92-3.jpg

My good buddy :cool: The first one was at Arisaig, second one was at Kinghorn beach, he goes absolutely crazy when I take him to the beach :D

026.jpg

I've posted this on the snowy thread but thought I'd put it here too as it's specifically for self indulgance

My 5 month old Westie, Mr Scruff. We went to the beach the other day, and a walk in the snow tonight. He's such a good and loving dog :)

4239713093_44e84df3a6.jpg

4239710329_35973ea790.jpg

Since it got really cold I've seen a lot of my cat's back as he spends a lot of time with his face in the heater like so...

4218270789_19316f398e.jpg

4219685277_47b1b7623f_m.jpg

I love the way toby is looking very dignified despite the loss of his leg....

I <heart> my dogs.

4219685277_47b1b7623f_m.jpg

I love the way toby is looking very dignified despite the loss of his leg....

I <heart> my dogs.

Awwww, what lovely dogs! Despite being a cat person all the pictures above are making me want a few of both - but two bonkers cats and me & partner working full-time make it a very bad idea......

heinous, that black n white pic of your dog is fabulous! :cool:

Your cat suits you, OU! :D

I LOVE your dog, lizzie <3

I have a soft spot for Westies. The first dog I ever had was one. An amazing dog. So intelligent and funny and full of love for me. :)

I haven't posted pics of my new girl! Shhesh.....

MILLIE -
4053401261_bd21b6f3e2_m.jpg

First customers of mine (am now a pet sitter) over Xmas! -
Zak & Enya -
4212379631_508449b534_m.jpg

Back
Top Bottom