Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Self-indulgent pet thread

IMG_2580.jpg

IMG_2578.jpg

IMG_2577.jpg

IMG_2575.jpg

It's Alfie's 1st birthday today and he's decided to spend most of it in the socks and underpants drawer:

DSC08984.jpg

That's the first day I got him when he was three months old. After checking out his new digs, he plonked himself down on the sofa and snoozed off:

DSC08506.jpg

Earlier today with a celebratory G&T.

DSC08991.jpg

Happy Belated Birthday gawjus Albert. Good to see Frank looking so well. She needs a sock hat! :)

Very cute CRI, but I couldn't help feeling just a little disappointed by the lack of lil pig party hats :D

Had to take ratty ophelia to the vets today because she has been looking very poorly recently and the prognosis is not good :( A course of antibiotics but if things aren't looking up in a week then it will be curtains for her. A couple of weeks shy of her second birthday which is alright for a rat really, especially as she has never been in prime respiratory health!

My Family
usdogs.jpg

Unfortunately the dark lab/staff cross daisy has just been diagnosed with cancer this morning and i now have a 'quality of life' decision to make, she's 13 now and just lost 3 kgs in 6 weeks, but she appears happy enough at home, just doesn't want to go out for walks etc. :(

Daisy...
daisy-11.png

Very cute CRI, but I couldn't help feeling just a little disappointed by the lack of lil pig party hats :D

Had to take ratty ophelia to the vets today because she has been looking very poorly recently and the prognosis is not good :( A course of antibiotics but if things aren't looking up in a week then it will be curtains for her. A couple of weeks shy of her second birthday which is alright for a rat really, especially as she has never been in prime respiratory health!
We had party hats for Mal's birthday last year :)
5623324546_8e7ec99e08.jpg

Really sorry to hear about Ophelia. It's that short time that makes me shy of having ratties. ((((smmudge)))) ((((Ophelia))))

Oh and ((((Daisy and family)))) - know what that awful feeling is like. :(

Are you in the US CRI?
Nope - from there but in Scotland now. Griff's from the Gaer in Newport. Mal's originally from Lancashire, but moved to a rescue centre in Gretna when he was 3 weeks old. OH is the only "genuine Scot" in the family. Well, and Herbie was a "Scottish Mildcat" . :)

Back
Top Bottom