Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Self-indulgent pet thread

I beg your pardon?

quot+Leeloo+Dallas+Multipass+quot+from+The+fifth+element+_fc44b1d1e570fa6afe48be4f22d2bbe1.png

Ahh not sure if this is the right place but i mentioned further up the thread that i had a quality of life decision to make regarding Daisy, my eldest dog who was diagnosed with breast cancer two weeks ago. The cancer has been quite a cuntish cancer very aggressive(we didn't even have to wait for the biopsy results to determine which type it was it spread to twice the size in 2 weeks and has ulcerated) and tomorrow at 3.30pm my dogs pain ends.
Im very upset by this as we have enjoyed her companionship for 13 years and she has brought so much to me and Mrs Chicken, but she cannot be allowed to deteriorate any further, its painful just to watch her try to climb onto my lap on the sofa.

so RIP Daisy

daisy-11.png

:(

It's horrible, there's no way round it. You already know you're doing the right thing.

We gave our old dog lots of chocolate before the trip to the vets, he loved it.

She looks lovely

xxx

Its always a hard thing to do but you know its the best thing in the end. You've given her a good & long life.

:(

It's horrible, there's no way round it. You already know you're doing the right thing.

We gave our old dog lots of chocolate before the trip to the vets, he loved it.

She looks lovely

xxx
She's getting her favorite of raw chicken breasts and cheese before we go. Got a great manager who has given me the whole day off tomorrow on compassionate grounds, and fuck me i think i'll need it.

Reactions: CRI
She's getting her favorite of raw chicken breasts and cheese before we go. Got a great manager who has given me the whole day off tomorrow on compassionate grounds.

We had the same from work, it's be bloody awful if work were shite about it.

Sending love and strength for tomorrow. x

So sorry to hear that, rc, but you are doing the right thing for sure. RIP Daisy and lots of strength for you for tomorrow.

Poor you RC, but Daisy's very lucky to have such a caring owner who's given a her the best life she could have had. Remember that.

Oh chicken, so sorry, and RIP Daisy. I'm glad your boss isn't being difficult about it and really feel for you. But it IS better this way. Poor old beastie.

Ahh not sure if this is the right place but i mentioned further up the thread that i had a quality of life decision to make regarding Daisy, my eldest dog who was diagnosed with breast cancer two weeks ago. The cancer has been quite a cuntish cancer very aggressive(we didn't even have to wait for the biopsy results to determine which type it was it spread to twice the size in 2 weeks and has ulcerated) and tomorrow at 3.30pm my dogs pain ends.
Im very upset by this as we have enjoyed her companionship for 13 years and she has brought so much to me and Mrs Chicken, but she cannot be allowed to deteriorate any further, its painful just to watch her try to climb onto my lap on the sofa.

so RIP Daisy

daisy-11.png

RIP Daisy - glad she went out without too much pain, but it must be hard still.

Back
Top Bottom