Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Self-indulgent pet thread

Ah, but at least have two creatures that fill a "pig shaped space," and they are pretty amazing, so that helps a bit. Doesn't feel quite so empty.

Griff had a haircut (so looks a bit like a Marine!) and both had a shower last night. Been sniffing rodents all evening. Mmmmmmmmm.

Poor old Ford has been to the vet today. :(

He's had all the molars/pre-molars taken out on one side of his mouth, one of the canines from that side and a few molars on the other side.

He's wandering around a bit dazed, with a swollen face on one side and shaved patches on his neck and legs. Painkillers and anti-biotics for the next few days and I'm hoping he'll be back to normal, albeit with rather accentuated cheekbones.

Tilly doesn't seem to recognise him and is treating him with great suspicion.

Ah, bless poor Ford. Will it be dentures now?
:D

denture20cat.gif

Reactions: CRI
CRI, if it will cheer you up, it will certainly cheer me up to see some piggy photos...?

ETA: maybe of Griffs Rompa Stompa hair cut?

All 4 rats were in the hammock this morning which is the first time I've seen them all in there, it didn't last long because I fed them so they all popped off for food and belly rubs.

All 4 rats were in the hammock this morning which is the first time I've seen them all in there, it didn't last long because I fed them so they all popped off for food and belly rubs.

Rats in hammocks are ace. I love how it seems to be comfortable to them to lie on top of each other :D Do you know which is the dominant rat yet? The second in command?

My rats demand to be let out every morning when I'm eating my breakfast (so they can nick it :mad: ). Now they're sleeping on my knees :D

Rats in hammocks are ace. I love how it seems to be comfortable to them to lie on top of each other :D Do you know which is the dominant rat yet? The second in command?

My rats demand to be let out every morning when I'm eating my breakfast (so they can nick it :mad: ). Now they're sleeping on my knees :D

Not sure yet. There is one that will try it on with the others but I think he's tolerated rather dominant the others all seem pretty even.

My friend is looking after a hamster at the moment call buttercup.

It is THE BIGGEST HAMSTER I have ever seen.

WANT!

By popular demand :) (although Griff's bonce has already grown out considerably. I swear you can hear his fur growing.)

Breakfast on bed ............................. .................................................Sunday morning serenade
7529048520_b03facb340.jpg
7529063292_b0a1e32b8a.jpg

7529056168_0c136c095b.jpg
7529069070_2333b34b16.jpg

7529075760_3fd8bc2099.jpg
7529081246_35a7a1e545.jpg
7529036174_02f371b18b.jpg

Saw some gorgeous ratties at the city farm the other week. Now that there's no "conflict of interest," it's going to be hard not to be tempted to add to the rodent quotient of the household!

CRI said:
By popular demand :) (although Griff's bonce has already grown out considerably. I swear you can hear his fur growing.)

Breakfast on bed ............................. .................................................Sunday morning serenade

Yay! :D

Actually, the big excitement today is my late pig Gethin made the cover of Guinea Pig Magazine. My vicarious 15 minutes of fame.

7537404780_41f0346366.jpg
3356579241_541227d256.jpg

There's also a snap inside of Griff driving the car (sort of.) Malcolm's getting a bit miffed that they haven't used any photos of him yet though. I think he's composing a letter to the editor at the moment.

Aww cute! I never noticed what funny ears pigs have :D
Yes, their ears tend to be mostly bald (which is why they put sticky labels on their ears with their numbers in pig shows.) Pigs with some rex in them tend to have fine fuzz on their ears though - like Griff.

Back
Top Bottom