Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Self-indulgent pet thread

I love his back legs in that photo :D

Bob is a tart of the highest order . . . he is also lovely and schnuggly on a chilly night . . . . he's like the ultimate furry hot water bottle and about as "light" as a bag of potatoes . . . but we both love him

Schrodes has been incredibly cuddly whilst I have been suffering from flu this week...

(excuse the bed hair)

2012-05-31235615.jpg
2012-05-31235629.jpg
2012-05-31235656.jpg

My rattie is really sick again. She's having trouble just moving about, when she's usually jumping all over the shop :( Not easy getting medication in her either.
Oh no! What's she taking? Have you got a good rodent-savvy vet?

Oh no! What's she taking? Have you got a good rodent-savvy vet?

She's on baytril and when I can get her to eat it an anti-inflammatory (metacam?). The vet is pretty good I think, which is lucky because it's the only one I can get to! The bank holiday is making it a bit of a pain though.

THAT

is one big

F.O.

CAT

She's lovely and if she ever needs a good home . . . . pm me . . . she's obviously starved and neglected . . . you can nearly see her ribs

She's a bloody big cat, don't let looks be deceiving, she is the pwner of men, the destroyer of feet, a nazi in cat disguise.

She's my cat nazi though, so I'll doubt she'll be leaving me til the day she sniffs it and I turn her into the greatest hat known to man.

Back
Top Bottom