Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Self-indulgent pet thread

M28td.jpg

XlPXi.jpg

lAgAv.jpg

I have a good mind to abduct this beautiful creature when I move out.
It can't like its own home that much.

Jimmy just came running in with a bird, we freaked out so he dropped it and it flew behind the telly. Just as we were about to have our tea!

Jimmy just came running in with a bird, we freaked out so he dropped it and it flew behind the telly. Just as we were about to have our tea!

Jangles bought a live rat in once, we didn't realise for a while. When we twigged, the wife went hysterical. We had to use the living room bin to trap it until we decided what to do with it. Jangles just looked at us like 'that's not how you kill it you morons, what kind of shit cats are you'. :D

Well, at 6am he brought another one in and left it dying downstairs. Butchers had to kill it. Damn cats.

I am only on this thread because scifisam was telling me last night how completely brilliant your GP pix are. And she was right!
Ah, thanks trashpony! They're sort of like living teddy bears, so virtually impossible to take a bad shot of them! :)

Aw, this is loverly! Is it just fish fingers, or crabstix, too? Herbert's mad on yoghurt and ice cream, I think even more than fish though.
tbf, that's not fish fingers, that's a raw carrot.

Tragically, Nigel dislikes fishsticks / crabsticks. She can't abide them.

But she loves the smell. And thinks it's something A*M*A*Z*I*N*G until one is waved / put down in front of her.

Fishsticks are, perhaps, the biggest / most consistent disappointment in Nigel's little life.

I'm with Nigel on this one - fishsticks are all kinds of wrong.
I've never eaten one (don't like fish) but was looking at the ingredients last night, and Artichoke was all, like, "oh, are they really good, then?"

Discretion got the better part of valour, in that instance.

How about tuna?

Speaking of carrots, I had one guinea pig who was fascinated by the goldfish in the tank at the vet's surgery. I wondered if he thought they were carrots.

I'm with Nigel on this one - fishsticks are all kinds of wrong.

I fucking love fishsticks.

Can cats have fishsticks ok? I was sure if they were full of colouring etc? I'd like to give mine a bit more variety, but she gets chronic shits if she eats wet food.

Seems to be ok with tuna and prawns though, so fishticks might be good too..... and easy to keep.

I fucking love fishsticks.

Can cats have fishsticks ok? I was sure if they were full of colouring etc?

Ingredients: Surimi (46%); Water; Wheat Starch; Humectant: Sorbitol; Salt; Sugar; Crab Extract; Soya Bean Oil; Soya Protein; ; Rice Wine; Crab Flavouring; Egg White Powder; Colour: Capsanthin, Cochineal.Surimi contains: Textured White Fish (95%), Sugar, Stabilisers: Sodium Polyphosphate, Tetrasodium Diphosphate. :hmm:
I rest my case.

Back
Top Bottom