Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Self-indulgent pet thread

Go right ahead :D

88cd199e-8bee-4766-be5a-93dc2fafc081.jpg

:D

Yes he does! He has to get a haircut about every 4-6 weeks (which he hates) or he'd start looking like this.
images

Oh, and this is from last night. Griff's been a bit poorly so good to see him getting back to his old self (not sure about the flower sticking out of his arse though.)
6824735808_4432d90359.jpg

And Herbie with a melon.

6824803914_4d5a3efe9a.jpg

That top pic is just soooo fantastic! They look some guinea pig crime fighting duo - the Holmes and Watson of guinea pigs!! :D

Ha ha, they are pretty good at finding vegetables, oh and things to chew that they shouldn't, but that's about it.

I keep forgetting this thread is here and wow, such adorable aminals!

Yeah, I could hire him out to bald men. Actually, I've got an ice cream box full of his fur cuttings. Just looking for someone to spin him into wool.

I love it :D

We've been playing our semi-annual game of worming-medicine-chicken this weekend. He hates the worming tablets and I hate trying to force him to swallow it, so I crush it into a powder and mix it into his food. He refuses to eat for 24-36 hours, usually he sits completely still by the full bowl of food and just looks at me with this disgusted look on his face the whole time.

He's finally relented this evening and eaten the lot, now he's sitting in a cardboard box on top of the wardrobe ignoring me :D

Perry's missing. :( I left a window open and he got out - but it has a huge leap from the window to the pavement and he's not an athletic cat (he falls over a lot). So I've spent the day hunting for him and spamming Twitter. Tomorrow I'll get posters, knock on the neighbours' doors and contact the pet microchipping people if he hasn't turned up.

Perry's missing. :( I left a window open and he got out - but it has a huge leap from the window to the pavement and he's not an athletic cat (he falls over a lot). So I've spent the day hunting for him and spamming Twitter. Tomorrow I'll get posters, knock on the neighbours' doors and contact the pet microchipping people if he hasn't turned up.
Oh no. Really sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed he'll make his way home soon.

Our very car sicky dog made it all the way home from Ipswich today without puking, when she got into the house she puked in her bed :facepalm:

Sorry, no pics :cool:

Any news? sorry, missed your post yesterday :(

xx

No. I've been aroud talking to the neighbours, spammed Twitter and Facebook and of course hunted a lot in person. I've called the nearest shelter, but because the cat's chipped, if he's handed in anywhere then I'll get him back straightaway, so I don't need to call the others. They've told me the location of some feral colonies near here, so tomorrow I'm going to see if he's there.

I'll also be getting some posters and flyers tomorrow and then widening the neighbour search, partly to ask for help and partly in case one of the them's 'adopted' him. And I've put food outside, though if he were right outside the house I'm sure he'd have just come to me when I called for him.

He's very, very attached to me; I don't think he'd actually want to leave - he probably fell off the windowbox, the clumsy animal, and then managed to make his way out but couldn't get back in.

Back
Top Bottom