Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Self-indulgent pet thread

I think I've worked out where the frogs are coming from! I was up for work at stupidoclock this morning and spotted Harry stalking in the next doors overgrown under weeded garden. Mr shakes had to deal with a frog when he got up a couple of hours later.

Nigel bluescreened my old Dell at least once per day whilst it was running Vista. I never worked out wtf she was hitting (and couldn't replicate whatever it was she was doing), but I'd come back from brewing a coffee and there'd be a happy cat and an utterly upfucked Dell.
I'm pretty sure the cat isn't the problem in that scenario. In my experience Vista bluescreens if you breathe on it wrong and Dells are notoriously unpredictable. Poor Nigel, taking the blame for Microsoft's shortcomings :p

Reactions: CRI
I'm pretty sure the cat isn't the problem in that scenario. In my experience Vista bluescreens if you breathe on it wrong and Dells are notoriously unpredictable. Poor Nigel, taking the blame for Microsoft's shortcomings :p

lolcat-339-5268.jpg

Special thanks to QotG for some direction to this thread.

This is my little girl Molly. She is a 9 year old mutt. We figure she's Shitzu, Maltese and Chiwawa. She's very small. Lately she's just become ultra cute and I can't explain why.
She found us 7 years ago when the other Mr Goit was working in a homeless drop in centre and she strutted in all dirty and stinking of piss. Look at her now.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332857907.543807.jpg

She's called Molly but also comes to MooMoo. Because of this I want to post a video on YouTube of just this picture and the KLF's Mu Mu sample looped for 10 minutes.

That is one of the cutest dogs ever, miniGMgoit. Love the story of the homeless dog wandering into the homeless shelter, too.

She has carpet on her ladder now? :D
Yeah.... the weather protection removed much (or all) traction, so first time she tried to go down it (after weather protecting it) she was, basically, a fast-moving ball of vaguely-guided cat limbs*.

SO after exploring the potential of non-slip outdoors tape, and finding that they didn't sell it in B&Q, I kinda realised that the cheapest way of giving her respectable grip would be to cut up two carpet tiles (£2.99 each) and nail them in place. They do a really awesome job, tbf. She's way more comfortable on it now :)

*why did the cat fall off the cat ladder? Because she lost her mu**!

**pronounced 'mew,' but also used to represent the coefficient of friction***

***http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friction#Coefficient_of_friction "The 'coefficient of friction' (COF), also known as a 'frictional coefficient' or 'friction coefficient' and symbolized by the Greek letter µ, is a dimensionless scalar value which describes the ratio of the force of friction between two bodies and the force pressing them together. The coefficient of friction depends on the materials used; for example, ice on steel has a low coefficient of friction, while rubber on pavement has a high coefficient of friction. Coefficients of friction range from near zero to greater than one – under good conditions, a tire on concrete may have a coefficient of friction of 1.7."

*why did the cat fall off the cat ladder? Because she lost her mu**!

**pronounced 'mew,' but also used to represent the coefficient of friction***

***http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friction#Coefficient_of_friction "The 'coefficient of friction' (COF), also known as a 'frictional coefficient' or 'friction coefficient' and symbolized by the Greek letter µ, is a dimensionless scalar value which describes the ratio of the force of friction between two bodies and the force pressing them together. The coefficient of friction depends on the materials used; for example, ice on steel has a low coefficient of friction, while rubber on pavement has a high coefficient of friction. Coefficients of friction range from near zero to greater than one – under good conditions, a tire on concrete may have a coefficient of friction of 1.7."

Frink.gif

Back
Top Bottom