Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Self-indulgent pet thread

We've taken up knitting. Lucky Herbie!
6843078067_c1f2c0abd8.jpg

Though that ^^^ was one of a series, when Nigel came visiting and I realised I could use my webcam :D

MAOffice2.gif

You would do that once and once only with our Rusty - and then, she would rip your face off - I will try and post a picture of "said" madam when the wounds heal

vlad gov.jpg This is my favourite picture of my baby, Vlad. He is attacking a placard we took on the strike march, that has a pic of Michael Gove in a pirate hat and says 'Leave our pensions alone and Gove f**k yourselves.' I was very pleased initially that he was attacking a picture of Gove but sometimes I fear that it was the sentiment, or the right to protest, that he was attacking.

This is my favourite picture of my baby, Vlad. He is attacking a placard we took on the strike march, that has a pic of Michael Gove in a pirate hat and says 'Leave our pensions alone and Gove f**k yourselves.' I was very pleased initially that he was attacking a picture of Gove but sometimes I fear that it was the sentiment, or the right to protest, that he was attacking.
Cats are many things, but I'm not sure that 'left of centre' is one of them.

My rat giving me a good grooming (funny sound is rubbish sound quality btw)

don't worry she survived :D
eta it looks a little like I pushed her but she just fell honest!

I love her! I have just informed boy we need a rat and am now fantasising about a rat riding about on my cat's back.

I'm off to buy a sparkle-wrapped polystyrene mouse before the rugby starts. Our nigel has chewed her way through the first one she got, and Artichoke's started going bonkers at the spatterings of polystyrene globules our Nigel leaves everywhere after a good bout of battling :s

Some cat pic whoring from just now

1. Kitteh desiring a bong

2. Melancholy kitteh looking out the window

3. The pawing of kitteh

I'm gonna win a photographic prize for this series someday

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329495375.372650.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329495375.372650.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 24
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329495394.473670.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329495394.473670.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 24
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329495409.845901.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329495409.845901.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 24
Oh man, I went to Pets at Home yesterday to pick up some rat food, and every time I go I fall in love with the degus! When I have my own place I'm going to get a group of them and have a room just for degus.

Nightmare yesterday - had to take both cats to the vets for their jabs, Jimmy disappeared 3 hours before the appointment asnd strolled in four hours later. :rolleyes:

Oh man, I went to Pets at Home yesterday to pick up some rat food, and every time I go I fall in love with the degus! When I have my own place I'm going to get a group of them and have a room just for degus.

My friend has degus, they need a fair old bit of space, but his were quite nervy.... One got really depressed when the other died.

They're mentally fast when they're on one though

Reactions: CRI
My friend has degus, they need a fair old bit of space, but his were quite nervy.... One got really depressed when the other died.

They're mentally fast when they're on one though

Yeah they like to jump about, and need things like dust baths and places to dig.
I'm surprised your friend's were nervy. Every time I go into the pet shop they are the only animals there that seem curious about the people looking at them, will come up to you and smell/lick your hand etc. (although that might also be because they are diurnal and most other small animals in pet stores aren't). I read that it takes a lot to frighten them, and they definitely seem more confident than my ratties are around strangers.

Back
Top Bottom