Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Self-indulgent pet thread

Malcolm's the last of the trio. Without extreme restraint, we'd have a house full of furry creatures.

6781981127_50f8f70362.jpg

More Geeps.

This thread can never have enough Geeps.

Where I'm staying has a light fitting a bit like this one but shorter.... Radar (being a staffie) hasn't got the best eyesight, so he starts barking at it acting all scared. I think it's because it's the only light that was on he couldn't make out the wires so it looked all weird and 3D to him. Anyway he was better once I lifted him up so he could see the support wires. :facepalm:

flos-lastra-6-suspension.jpg

Where I'm staying has a light fitting a bit like this one but shorter.... Radar (being a staffie) hasn't got the best eyesight, so he starts barking at it acting all scared. I think it's because it's the only light that was on he couldn't make out the wires so it looked all weird and 3D to him. Anyway he was better once I lifted him up so he could see the support wires. :facepalm:

flos-lastra-6-suspension.jpg

:D

Tia's just like that, she's spooked by our big round lampshade in the bedroom every time she sees it.

Must be the brindle.

Got a green and purple dinosaur as well!

Stuff-it, did aby mum and bubs have a skin problem or is it just the photo?

Was she a Keeshond? Dina was beautiful. My sister had a keeshond, god, nearly 40 years ago and she was gorgeous.

Yes, Dina was a Keeshond. And when she blew her undercoat it was like a Kapok hurricane.

And I miss her every day.

Reactions: CRI
(((a_chap)))

Anyway, got up this morning and let Radar out in the garden where I'm staying. It's one of those terrace gardens where one side of the wall is bizarely short for reasons only the original builders can fathom. I've been told the following: a)The neighbours on the low side of the wall hate dogs, b) the next house past there contains cats. Also I know that the house directly over the back contains a large family that is spread across both sides of the semi and have a dalmatian that has the run of both gardens.

Anyway Radar comes out (supervised to stop him doing one over next door's wall) and there is a flash of fur, then running, then chasing... over the low wall of course. There's only some sort of wire haired terrier cross doing a runner out of next doors garden and over the back fence! It was all I could do to stop him following. :D

Reactions: CRI
Nigel obviously did mean to do that, he's very cleverly wrapped the net curtain under him, to both give a ltitle comfort on the metal rad, and give a little protection from getting too hot. That cat's a veritable genius!

Taken seconds before she sneezed, wish I'd been filming :(

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328117546.138430.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328117546.138430.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 31
Back
Top Bottom