Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Self-indulgent pet thread

A whole page of gorgeous cats :cool:

This is Schrodes earier this evening

2011-12-10235007.jpg

That is a proper mental springer look. Did she sit still for about .25 of a second after the picture was taken?

Both parents are Border/Patterdale Terrier crosses. She's 6 months old now.

So proper nutty, then.

There is a 6 month old border terrier pup that I see regularly on Alfie's morning walks in the park. She is all over him, jumping everywhere and he does the typical staffie play thing with her of running round like a loon going "Grrr, grrr, grrrr". She loves to jump up and lick his face and has now taken to sticking her head in his mouth as he runs around making his Grrr noises. :D

I have a video of this on the girlfriend's camera that I have tried to extract and stick up on youtube, but so far without success.

He is the best dog, though. Our normal morning routine is for me to get up and make the coffee and to have a cuddle with him in the front room on the sofa whilst the kettle is boiling. The other morning he wouldn't get up on the sofa - instead stared intently at something on the coffee table beside it (couldn't work out what straight away as the blinds were still down). I kept on encouraging him and he kept on staring. In the end I worked out that he was looking at an apple core that I'd left lying on a plate the night before. He loves his apple cores, though I have to limit them 'cos of his colitis - anyway, he sleeps in the front room and this thing had been there all night and he could easily have had it off the plate (it was only his head hight) but it's a treat so he waited til I could give it to him.

More photos to follow in the next few days...

I had a nice fuss and a stroke with my neighborhood cat friend Jinx when I got home from work today. He (?) is a massive big tabby cat who lives on the road where I park my car and I seem him quite a bit in the evenings. He's super friendly and will drop and roll on the floor if you stop to give him a fuss and he talks a lot too.

It would be wrong to steal him wouldn't it?

I tried to get a picture once but he wouldnt stay still, heres the back of his head:

JINX.jpg

62e42c27.jpg

^^^^ Sleeping sausagecat, right now. When I'm not taking a picture, my shoulder fits snugly against her side.

I usually sleep on the other side, but whilst Artichoke's in holland I've nabbed her side so I win the sleepy kitty (who'll only visit me briefly, bc she needs to be able to see the door). She tolerates an arm or two wrapped around / over her :cool:

She'll remain awesome til dawn, when she'll move to sleeping on my face.

Back
Top Bottom