Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Self-indulgent pet thread

OK seeing as it's pathetic cat time, here's Fig (Figwig, Figlet, Figgles etc) wiv her bruk leg earlier this year...

(sadly she died not long after... :(:()

(((Figlet)))

"what the fuck have you cunts done to my leg??"

Poor wee Figlet!

One of all of him........?

her!!

IMAG0016.jpg

and that's my bed, my pillows, and she doesn't even pay any rent :mad: She always sneaks into my room when she gets the chance, makes a nest in my pillows and chews my manky socks up (and sometimes poos them out, as detailed on other threads)

even still... awwwww ((((kilo))))

Poor wee Figlet!

I know... she was a feral cat from Tottenham, inherited her from an ex, she was all thin and feeble but she had a couple of good years in Barnet.... vet reckoned she was 15 - 20yrs old, eventually she just faded away :(:(

Little bastard cost me nearly 3 grand though!! (((Figwig's poorly bruk leg)))

Fantastic photos, I might have to pick one of those toys up :D
£6.99 from our pet shop, btw, so I'd be very vaguely surprised if they couldn't be found for £5-6 delivered online.

The string that came with it is too long, btw, so ours looked as if it didn't work (at first) bc the thread kept on wrapping itself around the base. The string needs to be re-tied about half-way along its length in order to be more fully functional.

Really cracking buy, though :D I'd been considering it for about a year, and am so glad I finally went and got one :D

Expectant puss..... It might be dinner time :oops:/

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1322769973.492048.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1322769973.492048.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 30
Oh Reno - Alfie is so beautiful! You could tickle his armpits whilst he's on there :D

I think I might love Alfie too.

Maybe you need an Alfie blog. A bit like bubu the pug, but less shit

I'm catsitting Kipper, who could be Alfie's twin brother, for a week over Christmas. I'll try and post up some pics around then.

Back
Top Bottom