Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Self-indulgent pet thread

Aww. My dog loves to sit in the window too, as does the cat when he's not sitting in the window box.

I got the cat jabbed and the dog chipped today, and we stopped at the park afterwards:

DSC00288.jpg

He's panting. :D

I cant even get a picture of myself with my cat, let alone let it do that, its too busy trying to claw my eyes out.

This caused such alarm amongst my friends on Facebook, I thought I'd better share it here :D

yawningstan.jpg

Strumpet - really sorry to hear about Saffy - she looked a real star. We only got Alfie at Xmas - don't know how we'll cope when that time comes.

You wanted some more cheerful stuff....

Suilven in the background....
IMGP0034.jpg

Lost in the heather.....
IMGP0058.jpg

With the missus......
IMGP0085.jpg

(one for the ugly mug thread, really) me, drunk in charge of pets :D
IMGP0095.jpg

Fit and she knows it :rolleyes:

I want another pet, but she has a habit of attacking most humans who dare enter her abode, so I really dont think I can have another cat, and I certainly cant have a dog cus of work.

ANy suggestions for alternative pets that the cat wont try and dismember and are relatively easy to look after (not lizards or fish or snakes).

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310028078.825185.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310028078.825185.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 169
beautiful cat that.

Yeah she is, feisty as fuck though. Play biter/scratcher, she was a rescue at 4 years old, so dunno what her kitten years were like. She's got absolute trust in me and me ex housemate now, and she'll run across peoples laps to get to us, but wont sit on them.

Ill try and take a video when she's on one....

sim667 - tropical fish? ie - ones in a tank that has a lid on it :D

I've just got rid of my tropical fish and sold the tank.... basically they were boring and a lot of effort for nothing really that exciting...

Where as cat, piece of piss to look after, and tries to kill me on a daily basis, thus keeping me on my toes...

Are tortoises boring? Id considered those and come to the conclusion they're probably boring, I dont really like birds, the cat loves rodents, so anything small and furry is out of the question....

Basically I should just not get another pet........ If i didnt live with nazi cat i'd blates get a second cat.

I don't think tortoises are boring. I know someone with a couple and they're ace with really endearing personalities. But they're probably quite hard work and require specific things like outside space etc.

I've just got rid of my tropical fish and sold the tank.... basically they were boring and a lot of effort for nothing really that exciting...

Where as cat, piece of piss to look after, and tries to kill me on a daily basis, thus keeping me on my toes...

Are tortoises boring? Id considered those and come to the conclusion they're probably boring, I dont really like birds, the cat loves rodents, so anything small and furry is out of the question....

Basically I should just not get another pet........ If i didnt live with nazi cat i'd blates get a second cat.

Maybe a goat?

Yeah she is, feisty as fuck though. Play biter/scratcher, she was a rescue at 4 years old, so dunno what her kitten years were like. She's got absolute trust in me and me ex housemate now, and she'll run across peoples laps to get to us, but wont sit on them.

Ill try and take a video when she's on one....

She really looks like my grandparents' old cat, she was another another feisty one. Tiny little thing and ruled the roost of two other cats and two dogs. The dogs wouldn't walk past her to get out of a room if she was sitting in the doorway :cool:

Suilven
With the missus......
View attachment 16186

(one for the ugly mug thread, really) me, drunk in charge of pets :D
View attachment 16187
STAFFYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! And ty hun. It's heartbreaking but we all get through it and add more to do it all again eh!

He's actually just stretching and yawning on a little patch of lawn, but the angle makes him look like he's emerging from a grave like a zombie
One of my fav pics ever!! :cool:

Yeah she is, feisty as fuck though. Ill try and take a video when she's on one....
Tortie's ARE fiesty! I loooove them bigly.

I am so jealous of your ability to get photos of your rats - mine were always just blurs.

We have a new camera,so naturally daughter took tons of pictures of the cat (and the puppy, but she moves too much) Xena, the Big Old Dog we often look after (she's 12), doesn't move as much.

Attachments

• bigheadperry.jpg
    bigheadperry.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 9
  • sadxena.jpg
    sadxena.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 9
I am so jealous of your ability to get photos of your rats - mine were always just blurs.

It's VERY hit and miss! Mostly I get a pic of an arse or a tail as they run off to find something more interesting to sniff at.

That's some very photogenic animals you have there :) lovely doggeh pic especially

Back
Top Bottom