Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Self-indulgent pet thread

He's also taken to digging.

405778_10152775706530257_995062833_n.jpg

He's doing my head in tonight, chewing my hair, being manic, running backwards, finding every possible thing he shouldn't have from electrical wires and slippers to my walking socks and good gortex gloves. He's currently sat on the couch with me, trying to dig into the cushions. :D

Yeah, he has massive feet that are double jointed and big thick legs for his size.

Reactions: CRI
Albert was a little cunt when he was a puppy. He grabbed/ate/destroyed everything he could apart from furniture.

I was about to say he's improved but he's now trying to squeeze into a plastic bag while we're trying to sleep.

I can't wait until he digs a big fucking hole in my flower bed, throwing soil all over the grass and path :cool:

my cats loved bags, boxes, tubes :)

My cat likes bin bags a lot too..... its almost like she wants to take a trip off the side of a bridge with a brick in one :rolleyes:

She's not a fan of boxes or tubes though, because they're too much like hard work to get in I think :facepalm:

SpaceHopper has given me wrong for posting puppy pics, dangerously close to the proud new parents :D

Back
Top Bottom