Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Self-indulgent pet thread

This is Pickle:

BIWEXoPCcAI-V0a.jpg

Pickle turned 3 at Christmas and got diagnosed with cancer yesterday. She's quite sick and I'm away for a week tomorrow so I'm very sad and worried about her. Having some quality hug time this afternoon in her blanket :)

She's been my little companion for almost the entire time I've been in New Zealand. I had a little cry about it this morning :( She's the sweetest little rat that ever there was.
So, so sorry to hear about Pickle. What a gorgeous girl. You've done everything you can for her and she knows, I'm sure.

He has me up at 6.30am each day and is doing marvelous. He'll be 9 weeks tomorrow and he knows what: sit, no, come here and his name. He's quite good when it comes to toileting too, still leaves me the odd present but he does it more outside than in. He's a bit of a climber, I am starting to wonder if he's more cat than dog :hmm:

The boys got a nice long play outside today for the first time, and the first time without me supervising, and since their ops. They also had another cat visit while they were out, strolled in to go to the toilet! The boys ended up spooking each other and sat glaring and hissing at each other while the cat that had intruded went about its business!!!

Took a few pics of them exploring

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367099919.913503.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367099935.762481.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367100007.800609.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367100023.171676.jpg

I am spending the next few weeks reacquainting myself with my old cat, Leeloo. She used to hate me, but today she immediately lay down and allowed me to stroke her for ages before swiping me away. She granted me a picture too.
null-2.jpg

I <3 Seamus :)

I would have happily given you him this morning. He disappeared up the chimney this morning and came back down covered in soot - and proceeded to put soot all over the cream carpets in the holiday cottage :mad:

He went from Wheaten to black and was put in the shower. The hoover got all the soot out of the carpet as it hadn't been rubbed into the fibres thankfully.

Back
Top Bottom