Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Self-indulgent pet thread

He's ALWAYS up to something. If he were a human, I wouldn't trust him for a minute.

It's his Malcolm's birthday tomorrow. Had the party today though.

8648560200_7f70e9d8aa_z.jpg
8648550250_551171163f_z.jpg

8647456099_d3fdd4d730_z.jpg
8647439069_a2539aef15_z.jpg

8648544648_2f9bc2cdbb_b.jpg
Happy birthday Malcolm! I love the little case that Griff is cozying up in

Bob is talking to me again this morning after being very upset about his buster collar... He is still not happy about it and isn't comfortable moving about with it yet

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366436645.780765.jpg

Blue, on the other hand had taken to it as though he has just thought his head is suddenly bigger so after an initial exploration with his new big face he has behaved pretty normally.. Which isn't 100% great coz this morning he now wants to play with bob so I m having to stop him

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366436789.317862.jpg

This is Pickle:

BIWEXoPCcAI-V0a.jpg

Pickle turned 3 at Christmas and got diagnosed with cancer yesterday. She's quite sick and I'm away for a week tomorrow so I'm very sad and worried about her. Having some quality hug time this afternoon in her blanket :)

She's been my little companion for almost the entire time I've been in New Zealand. I had a little cry about it this morning :( She's the sweetest little rat that ever there was.

This is Pickle:

Pickle turned 3 at Christmas and got diagnosed with cancer yesterday. She's quite sick and I'm away for a week tomorrow so I'm very sad and worried about her. Having some quality hug time this afternoon in her blanket :)

She's been my little companion for almost the entire time I've been in New Zealand. I had a little cry about it this morning :( She's the sweetest little rat that ever there was.

I'm so sorry to hear that. :(

I'm so sorry to hear that. :(
:( She was scritching her tumor so hard last night she's made a huge cut, she was in quite a state this morning and so the vet's given her antibiotics as well as painkillers. Flying out tomorrow morning and I don't want to leave her. She just drank some of my tea though which has helped her be a bit more active though (she's just like her owner :D )

:( She was scritching her tumor so hard last night she's made a huge cut, she was in quite a state this morning and so the vet's given her antibiotics as well as painkillers. Flying out tomorrow morning and I don't want to leave her. She just drank some of my tea though which has helped her be a bit more active though (she's just like her owner :D )
Where are you heading off to? Is there someone who will take good care of her while you are away? It's hard to leave pets for a week even when they are in good health, so I know you must be worried sick. :(

Where are you heading off to? Is there someone who will take good care of her while you are away? It's hard to leave pets for a week even when they are in good health, so I know you must be worried sick. :(
Off to Tonga for my birthday present to myself. Been saving up for months to pay for the trip. Got two friends to ratsit for me but still :(

Off to Tonga for my birthday present to myself. Been saving up for months to pay for the trip. Got two friends to ratsit for me but still :(

Please try to have a good time and make the most of your holiday, it sounds as if Pickle will be in good hands and you've made good arrangements for her care whilst you're away - I can't see what more you could do. As I have animals myself I know you are going to feel torn about leaving when she is not 100% healthy, but I would like to think that good friends will understand and look after your pet as if she is their own.

Back
Top Bottom