Russell Brand Crap/Not Crap

Russell Brand Crap/not Crap

• Total voters
_41144774_kenny203.jpg
crossed with
06120125926_ap_pete.jpg
=
Img_0310_fansite.jpg

Ok I've finally voted - not crap. Although I'd have liked an option that said.

Great in places - crap in places - getting steadily more crap sadly as he begins to dwell too heavily on his percieved brilliance (The Nicky Syndrome) and becomes an ultimate Brand product.

In 6/12 months time I will have probably switched.

I can't stand him. I can't stand most 'funny' tv types. :mad: especially this new breed and anyone in particular off destination three (or whatever, some now gone stupid filler show on bbc3).

I hated him, then saw him on Jonathan Woss, then loved him.

Think he's better away from the BB thing.

I hope so anyway - I'm going to see his stand up show next week.

:)

I love him too.

His BBBM persona is a little repitive, but it works for the format of the show.

He's tall & skinny, clever, informed, sharp & has a great vocabularly & skeletor bone structure. He ticks plenty of my, 'I'd shag him' boxes. Just waiting for him to get over his sex addiction, take him down the clinic for a check up then we can get married & have babies that look like Ian Brown & listen to The Smiths & Morrissey non stop. It would be heaven. :D

He's have to leave the scarves in the dressing room though!

Savage Henry said:
Why did geldof *spits* call him a cunt ?

'Twas some awards ceremony (Q awards perhaps?) and Geldof thought it would be a hoot to call Brand a cunt at the podium.

Those African musicians exiled to the Eden Project during Live8 probably think Geldof is a cunt, but at least had the dignity to maintain their silence.

MullahNasrudin said:
Explain to me why a fucknut like Justin Lee Collins has a career then!

I can't. I don't find him particularly funny either.

If you want an answer to your question, you should ask the programme controllers and producers why they select Collins and Brand to front programmes. I don't control what you see on television. I am an irate consumer, like you.

Brand is very sharp and witty (in places) - I think most of those criticising him wouldn't be able to do what he does.

I do except great flaws in him - but I think writing him off so simplistically is cobblers tbh.

He seems to have emphasised everything in his show to match his huge ego no doubt, i just think it has diluted his talent some what.....

Actually im quite handy at acting a complete tosser at times, whack some coke on the case and i can be as manic as you want....not hard really

he's not my kind of guy at all.

too cheeky, not good lookin, and no soul whatsoever. a social slut, no depth, fickle. i dont think i would sleep with him - deadly serious

and before anyone starts on about pete doherty - dont

Back
Top Bottom