Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Robert Jenrick Thread

He's not corrupt in any way whatsoever at all, ever. period. lets not besmirch his name. Not evasive or slimy either. Let us be clear on that. nope. not at all.

he is a very unlucky man to be fair. all these scurrilous rumours just dont go away do they?

Agree with all above but I do feel that Jenrick fulfills the useful role of demonstrating just how corrupt, arrogant, condescending and supercilious tories really are. Every time his punchable mug appears on telly I think of those ‘red-wallers’ who voted Tory watching and having to convince themselves that this is what they wanted.

Last edited:
"lessons to be learned"... yeah £12000 is far too little to pay to swing a planning application, should have had another zero at least. What was he thinking. Perhaps all the free wine made his vision a bit blurred when he wrote the number on a napkin. (this of course is purely speculation, he looks so honest)

Let us all remember that punching people in the face is a significant coronavirus risk, and the safe way to do it is to put three layers of fabric over their head first.

Or use a long blunt instrument, such as a golf club, to aid social distancing.

a stinking turd

" Mr Jenrick added that he had noticed an attempt to set a narrative which seeks to erase part of the nation's history, saying this was "at the hand of the flash mob, or by the decree of a 'cultural committee' of town hall militants and woke worthies"

Last edited:
a stinking turd

" Mr Jenrick added that he had noticed an attempt to set a narrative which seeks to erase part of the nation's history, saying this was "at the hand of the flash mob, or by the decree of a 'cultural committee' of town hall militants and woke worthies"

So, they want to give communities a say. Hence the ministerial veto :hmm:

Lucky there are no pressing housing issues to occupy Jenrick's time eh? Between fighting off the hordes of woke militants and opening all those brown envelopes his diary must be pretty full.

He was fairly execrable on Today this morning. We need to celebrate our national successes, like approving the vaccines, now, but any reflection on what might have been done better needs to wait until later.

Basically, don't even think about being objective.

He's not corrupt in any way whatsoever at all, ever. period. lets not besmirch his name. Not evasive or slimy either. Let us be clear on that. nope. not at all.

he is a very unlucky man to be fair. all these scurrilous rumours just dont go away do they?

I cannot believe this thread only has half a page for one of the most disgusting cunts there is in government. I know there's a lot of competition but.

He is on a few other threads. When I searched his name the first result I got was "Jenrick is a cunt". And that can't be beaten.

Anyway, relating to the OP...Richard Desmond, who is made for Jenrick and probably helped make Jenrick rich(er), is back with a new plan for the Westferry development. Only he's made it massively bigger. Where does the brown envelope go this time?

And from that, related to last time when Jenrick (unlawfully) over-ruled the government's own planning inspector, in order to save Desmond paying £40 million to a Labour council, Desmond wrote, obviously persuasively, this to Jenrick:

“We don’t want to give Marxists loads of doe [sic] for nothing!”.

Yes, he misspelt dough.

But the Marxists bit. He's talking about a Labour council ffs. This is how these people talk to each other.

Cunts.

In his defence he didn't have to resign when he overrode domestic law.

Which, funnily enough, neatly illustrates the clear lines of division in the Tory party now. One lot is alright with just overriding UK human rights and laws while the other lot want to override the European Court of Human Rights (and the rest).

Clear blue water. Or something.

Back
Top Bottom