Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Rishi Sunak's Time is Up

For once Russ has something of a point. It's not really true that right wing figures are fair game though - people often get pulled up for mocking the appearance of right wingers. It's more that being short seems to be. Maybe because only men would have the piss taken for that perhaps. It is inconsistent though tbh.

I’ll give it a look if the urban massive are willing to insure my perineum from snapping due to the force of cringe.
How's your arse holding up? My mate turned up and wanted to watch until he got angry (2 minutes in).
Lots of empty seats and tickets were still available half an hour before airing :D.
Quick summary before I explode.
Looks uncomfortable, cotton mouth and a wee bit sweaty.
Basically a party political broadcast from county Durham ( if I'd know I'd have got tickets) .
Of course I fucking wouldn't.

How's your arse holding up? My mate turned up and wanted to watch until he got angry (2 minutes in).
Lots of empty seats and tickets were still available half an hour before airing :D.
Quick summary before I explode.
Looks uncomfortable, cotton mouth and a wee bit sweaty.
Basically a party political broadcast from county Durham ( if I'd know I'd have got tickets) .
Of course I fucking wouldn't.

Shit! I forgot it was even on. :D

Just tuning in…

The Scottish bloke who developed a heart condition after the Covid Vax should really calm down. I don't think it was the Vax that caused it.

Christ, the waffle about performing arts question. Managed slip furlough in without answering the sodding question. Nice jacket sir, I love the cathedral were you live . We now know he was in A Christmas carol when he was a child. And, and " I'm sure you all have fond memories of it". :facepalm: I must've been busy that night.

I gave up. The amount of times he said " right" done it for me. No right to reply from people asking questions. Absolute horse shit as we were all expecting.

I didn't really hear his reply but you'd think saying "I'm really sorry you experienced bad effects from the vaccine, but that does have to be balanced against the fact that it's saved millions of lives worldwide" and waiting for the inevitable eye-popping meltdown would have been a plan.

Back
Top Bottom