Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Rishi Sunak's Time is Up

Anyone else think the Tories will attempt a hung parliament by massively going all in on 'small boats' between now and the election? I expect that's the trajectory and that they have several fireworks to light.

The poor fuckers actually coming to the country, or trying to, on small boats are obviously so much human flotsam to them anyway.

Anyone else think the Tories will attempt a hung parliament by massively going all in on 'small boats' between now and the election? I expect that's the trajectory and that they have several fireworks to light.

The poor fuckers actually coming to the country, or trying to, on small boats are obviously so much human flotsam to them anyway.

and more culture wars and 'war on motorists' and any other bullshit they can come up with

Can someone please explain Sunak's 99% 'joke' to to me. Not gettin it.

What does 99% refer to? What's the context? I'm sure it was explained upthread somewhere but its been a busy day.

Can someone please explain Sunak's 99% 'joke' to to me. Not gettin it.

What does 99% refer to? What's the context? I'm sure it was explained upthread somewhere but its been a busy day.

Starmer said at some point that in 99.9% of cases, women do not have penises.

He's not had a great couple of days has he. Morgan does those 'bets' all the time on Twitter with people like Trump and Linkeker, but there's no physical handshake. And then this. I mean, his people must be going fucking mental.

So what's the 'joke'? I'm tired and jetlagged, so not gettin it.

He said Keith made loads of U turns, but on trans it was only a 99% U turn, at which point those on his side of the house guffawed at the wit of rat-boy. Brianna Ghey's mother was in the Palace of Westminster at the time and Keith thought (genuinely held belief) that she was in the chamber (public gallery), Sunak didn't think either way, he neither believes nor cares that trans people exist at all, hence the ha-ha's.

Last edited:

I feel their pain. I’ve been working in one of the Big Gov Depts this week and was in the next room to the Sec of State of said Dept.

Wasn't sure how I’d react if suddenly I’m in the same space. Or expected to shake hands.

I’m there on a professional basis so would probably default to basic courtesy but fucking hell.

Anyway didn’t happen so all good. :D

Starmer said at some point that in 99.9% of cases, women do not have penises.
It's also completely irrelevant. The issue they are trying to make is that Sunak is being criticised for criticising Starmer, when the actual issue is that Sunak used transphobia to do so.

Except he wasn't attacking Labour policy and Starmer has said, quite clearly, that a woman is an adult human female.

Not to defend Starmer, just to point out that he and his, incorrect, view is irrelevant. It also demonstrates that, no matter what Labour says or does, no matter how they try to appeal to the right, they will still be attacked.

Chris Philip though, trying to defend all this today, was an utter car crash. He even managed to misgender Brianna on Sky

A woman whom has recently had her child brutally murdered and had to sit through a trial where that child's was not considered an issue when it pretty clearly was . Is invited to attend Parialment for a debate on mindfulness...not the best day for the PM to be chasing crass soundbites on the issue.

:confused: Can't see an issue with how he is eating that pasty

I think he's eating it from the side rather than the end?

Took me a minute to work it out too though. He'd probably done 17 cuntier things in the five minutes before the picture was taken tbh.

Guess it's meant to be a Miliband sandwich ref. Doesn't really work though.

Philps pasties are a fair old size. Seeing him in photos next to people I know though he is small.

Back
Top Bottom