Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Reynhard Sinaga - Britain’s most prolific rapist with 136 victims is jailed for 30 years

The church provided a character reference for Sinaga, with the judge, Suzanne Gooddard QC, remarking during the sentencing of the second trial: “It is almost beyond belief that someone who could profess some Christian faith could at the same time have been committing such wicked and evil crimes.”

The brain is trying to think of something witty to say but the mouth is saying.....fuck off Suzanne you fucking idiot.
I am astonished that someone's profession of faith is still somehow regarded as am earnest of their decency as a human being :confused:

ETA: no, OK, I'm not really that astonished. But I'm dismayed.

GHB is really salty, so much so that most victims must recognise something is wrong, unless they are already quite pissed, which of course brings alcohol in as it does with roughly half all sexual assault cases.
Someone tried to spike me at a house party. They were all taking it but I’d made it clear I didn’t want to, because I hated seeing the effect it had on my flatmate. I noticed immediately and spat it out. You’d have to be pretty pissed to not notice the taste.

Back
Top Bottom