Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Reynhard Sinaga - Britain’s most prolific rapist with 136 victims is jailed for 30 years

That was amyl nitrate (poppers). Brings on rushes on E’s,

Yeah. Brings on rushes without E as well. Then a headache.

GHB is actually an amazing drug but ridiculously difficult to dose properly. It's high is pure serotonin rush, arguably the closest thing you'll get to E. But 2.1 might mean heaven and 2.2 might mean 30 minutes of unconsciousness. Pleasant, unnoticeable unconsciousness, but unconsciousness.

Was sold in sex shops as liquid ecstasy.

GHB is actually an amazing drug but ridiculously difficult to dose properly. It's high is pure serotonin rush, arguably the closest thing you'll get to E. But 2.1 might mean heaven and 2.2 might mean 30 minutes of unconsciousness. Pleasant, unnoticeable unconsciousness, but unconsciousness.

Poppers were sold in sex shops as liquid ecstasy.

So GHB is a liquid that you only take a very small amount of to get high but can kill you if you take too much?

This serial rapist seems to have perfected dosing his victims at a level to knock them out without killing them - maybe amazing nobody died?

So GHB is a liquid that you only take a very small amount of to get high but can kill you if you take too much?

This serial rapist seems to have perfected dosing his victims at a level to knock them out without killing them - maybe amazing nobody died?

Stephen Port didn't quite master that dose. Nor did his mate who went on to get 30 years.

Poppers were sold in sex shops as liquid ecstasy.

This is the point I don't really understand with our younger generation :( .

One e (allegedly , and as I understand it) makes things 'perfect'. You can't get any better than perfect so why the fuck people would take 9 in a night is beyond me.

No. Not that black and white.

GHB will often come as a powder, not a liquid. But sometimes as a liquid.

Yes, a small amount to get high. But, saying that amount was 2.1, 2.2 might knock you out. 3 would. But it takes a hell of an overdose to kill. Way more than 3. Like double figures, and even then alcohol would have to be involved. It really doesn't mix with alcohol, and that's the dangerous bit. On its own, GHB is not by any stretch of the imagination, a 'killer' drug.

I haven't read anything that suggests he was known on the gay clubbing scene - seems to have mostly preyed on drunk straight guys.
I said 'clubbing scene' and then gave an example on the gay scene. It's reported that this guy got a kick out of targeting straight men.

Not so surprising - depends on the size of the club scene. Friends of mine active in the gay clubbing scene in Edinburgh knew the guy known as the Limbs in the Loch killer because he was always hanging about the clubs.

This one used the reluctance of his victims to speak out to continue operating without consequences. He's been in the UK since 2007, if he's a clubbing regular for a decade he will seem familiar to some.
I think that was a shit joke by that Toilet fella.

"Looks familiar" as in he might be a victim. Ho ho.

Is that true about it loosening the ringpiece or a myth? I sniffed a fair bit of it in my youth and can't remember any rectal implications at all.
but were you trying to get anything up there at the time? or you wouldn’t notice
it has a relaxant effect on the body's involuntary smooth muscles. it’s true

but were you trying to get anything up there at the time?
A lightbulb.

Nah. Never been my thing. But taking a good snort when shagging and just about to cum produces a buzz and intensity that I wouldn't have thought accompanied a floppy ring.

Especially as most of them were already drunk (alcohol + GHB = respiratory depression).

Given that so many of his victims were blind drunk when he picked them up I suspect he didn't have to spike all of them.

Especially as most of them were already drunk (alcohol + GHB = respiratory depression).

Given that so many of his victims were blind drunk when he picked them up I suspect he didn't have to spike all of them.

Yeah, what an absolute predator.

In the BBC report I watched the judge apparently made comment that Sinaga appeared to be enjoying his sentencing - what an absolute freak psychopath.

GHB is the main chemsex drug right? It was all about mdma when I used to go to gay clubs on Manchester in the 90's but recently I've been to parties with young gay men they were doing loads of GHB ket and coke.

We can argue the toss all day but after a serial killer, serial rapist and serial thief(who ended up killing one victim) in the last five years all using G as a weapon it's going to be reclassified.

Reynhard Sinaga, Stephen Port ... Who was the thief?

GHB is the main chemsex drug right? It was all about mdma when I used to go to gay clubs on Manchester in the 90's but recently I've been to parties with young gay men they were doing loads of GHB ket and coke.
Nope, meth is. That’s the one which has really fucked up the scene.

Yep that’s how I read it.

There's a meme going round facebook with a similar theme. A selfie of Sinaga and another person that says something along the lines of ''this guy took me in last night when i was drunk''

Whether ot not it's a genuine photo I don't know.

GHB is really salty, so much so that most victims must recognise something is wrong, unless they are already quite pissed, which of course brings alcohol in as it does with roughly half all sexual assault cases.
Tequila slammers suddenly sound even more risky.

The church provided a character reference for Sinaga, with the judge, Suzanne Gooddard QC, remarking during the sentencing of the second trial: “It is almost beyond belief that someone who could profess some Christian faith could at the same time have been committing such wicked and evil crimes.”

The brain is trying to think of something witty to say but the mouth is saying.....fuck off Suzanne you fucking idiot.

Back
Top Bottom