Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Reprisals against civilians by the Ukrainian authorities

sofi78

Banned
Banned
The Ukrainian army, together with criminals, continues to wreak havoc in city districts. Their actions lead to multiple civilian casualties. Gunfire, murders and incidents of harassment can be seen and heard everywhere. This affected all groups equally: not only adults suffer, but also children and the elderly. The uncontrolled distribution of weapons by the Ukrainian authorities escalate a whole war among the population, shots of executions and robberies of civilians appear every day.

<images removed>

The Armed Forces of Ukraine killed an Israeli citizen Roman Brodsky, who was trying to leave Ukraine.

The media does not show what is really happening: huge lines in shops, robberies. The Ukrainian authorities fail to stop the looting, the rare ones caught are beaten and taped to lampposts for everyone to see, however, in a number of cities, robberies have become massive - no one even tries to stop those who take out household appliances and food. TVs, vacuum cleaners, microwaves are taken out.

The Ukrainian army specifically cuts off the opportunity for residents of Ukrainian cities to evacuate by blowing up bridges and roads, mining routes out of the settlements. Foreigners, including citizens of India, China, and Africa, are caught and beaten on the streets.

мост.jpg

Explosion of a bridge in the village of Bucha near the capital of Ukraine.

жд.jpg

At railway stations, people fall on the tracks to get on the train.

Meanwhile, the military command of Ukraine continues to use the civilian population as a shield - everywhere in the residential areas of Ukrainian cities, the Ukraine Army routinely hide armored vehicles, multiple launch rocket systems, and large-caliber mortars.

In Ukraine, this outrages not only civilian population, but also, another Ukrainian military.

Last edited by a moderator:
more personal abuse for those with different views. i wont respond apart from this as it will be me that gets banned, not the same half a dozen bellends.

more personal abuse for those with different views. i wont respond apart from this as it will be me that gets banned, not the same half a dozen bellends.
Those half-dozen bellends are, it seems, allowed to get away with direct and repeated personal abuse (which I actually find amusing when directed at me), whereas others get banned for mere sarcasm. I wonder why...

I'm actually glad of the ban from the other thread, however, as it gave me the opportunity break off and go into town and get one of those Marks and Spencer dinner for two-type things for tonight. Will have to eat it on my own though, as no cunt likes me.

Those half-dozen bellends are, it seems, allowed to get away with direct and repeated personal abuse (which I actually find amusing when directed at me), whereas others get banned for mere sarcasm. I wonder why...

Mere sarcasm, my arse.

You were warned the other day to behave on that thread, yet you came back and continued your attempts at trashing it, and frankly you got off very lightly with only a one day ban from it.

Mere sarcasm, my arse.

You were warned the other day to behave on that thread, yet you came back and continued your attempts at trashing it, and frankly you got off very lightly with only a one day ban from it.
A different viewpoint from yours isn't trashing any thread.

I'm actually glad of the ban from the other thread, however, as it gave me the opportunity break off and go into town and get one of those Marks and Spencer dinner for two-type things for tonight. Will have to eat it on my own though, as no cunt likes me.
Well, you'll be more at home on this thread, I am sure.

It's not your viewpoint that stinks the worst, it's your deliberate personalisation and disruption of otherwise perfectly reasonable discussion. But your viewpoint also stinks.
'Personalisation,' coming from the likes of you.

think yourself lucky, these are the sort of crowd that went round tarring and feathering in years gone by. now its just totally one sided moderating.
And this same gaggle of posters, ironically, are working tirelessly, night and day, for freedom of speech and an open society.

Back
Top Bottom