Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

razor blades under fascist stickers - myth or not?

Original testimony/accounts are so important as once they have been percolated through someone else, they are not the same.
My interest was piqued because someone claimed to have witnessed something that I have been aware of for many years but had always happened to a friend or friend of such. Now here was someone claiming to be an original source. I asked for verification. I thought that I asked in a polite, reasonable and non judgemental manner.
On being asked if I could verify things from forty years ago or not, then some I could and some not depending on the importance of the situation.
So you want me to find people I knew in the mid 80s in a place I haven't been to in over 20 years so they can verify? Tough demand that.

The internet demands evidence. :D
On the balance of probabilities it has to be true as fash are the type of shitcunts to do it.
But it wouldn’t be a regular manoeuvre as being caught with razor blades whilst committing criminal damage will up the ante somewhat when placed in front of the beak.

I mean, while I suspect the razorblades thing is unusual, it's generally good advice to use an implement to scrape stickers off regardless, so the idea serves a useful purpose either way. It's much better to use a 50p or something than your fingernails. Imagine what you could catch.

So you want me to find people I knew in the mid 80s in a place I haven't been to in over 20 years so they can verify? Tough demand that.
Please do not do anything that could possibly incommode you. in eight pages of Urban and all of the google searches there is not one other claim by anybody to have been a personal victim and as such it could have been an interesting avenue in which to get more information in order to understand this phenomena better.

In the mid 80s I removed a fash sticker with a razor blade from the subways near Aldgate tube. The thick cunts had stuck it on a light panel so you could actually see the silhouette of the blade underneath, for fuck sake.
If it helps corroborate it, you also posted the same story on this same thread back on page 3 in 2018?

Surely polaroids of evidence would make the basis of claims that it had been staged. Damned either way.
You mean a bit like them "you've been framed" videos that look clearly choreographed? Just as well I had enough foresight not to lug the Polaroid with me, or ask Doctor Who to nip round with a Samsung, merely on the off-chance of me spotting a rare sighting of a Wilkinson Sword under a BNP sticker on a light box in a subway for my i-spy book :thumbs:

You mean a bit like them "you've been framed" videos that look clearly choreographed? Just as well I had enough foresight not to lug the Polaroid with me, or ask Doctor Who to nip round with a Samsung, merely on the off-chance of me spotting a rare sighting of a Wilkinson Sword under a BNP sticker on a light box in a subway for my i-spy book :thumbs:
Mate, I keep forgetting how old you are, then you go and reference You’ve Been Framed instead of YouTube in the staged video stakes! 😝

When I was a kid it was the water slides at White City that had razor blades.
Whatever happened to those people being injected at nightclubs by randoms?
Or the alligators under New York?
Thought it was randoms under NYC and people being injected by alligators at nightclubs. Either way not heard much about it recently

Back
Top Bottom