Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Radical Dance Faction (RDF) come out as pro fascist

Is there an xDF named organisation that didn't end up dreadful for some reason? Can't think of any but glad to be wrong.

jfc, indeed. I saw them a couple of weeks ago at the "feral" thing he refers to at the end. Thought they were pretty good, tbf.

Won't be seeing them again. jeez.

Sorry, intrusive thought, what happens to the bloke who stands on stage at the new cross inn and starts on in the tone of those tweets or whatever they are, those rants above. I couldn't help but chuckle. I feel for the venue staff but now I think let the problem take care of itself :thumbs:

I would imagine the trauma of seeing your friend slaughter sixteen souls in your home town for nothing, then turn his gun on himself so he can never answer why, that's something that does not ever go away - but nor is it something that will be washed clean by lionising those who swaddle their racist violence around the memory of murdered little tots :(

His latest post from 2 days ago -

On my mind lots . I’ve taken down or rather sent to archive (didn’t get offered delete) two posts .they were enabling a lynch mob to get itself formed and whipped up . I left them longer perhaps than I should have . Believing in free speech as strongly as I do I thought no let them roll , engage honestly to the best of your ability ; but the time it consumed , I just don’t have it . After all the anti fascist events I’ve attended over the years , starting before most of you were in nappies but with with this little crew it all counted for nothing . I’m not going to labour it. I , don’t have the time but there were 3 particularly wanted or rather want to bring it on me . The thing that really mattered to me though was the people who stepped up to defend me , knowing me to be a good human being , warmed my heart . I love you , thank you and am blessed to have you in my corner . You know who you are . Thank you . Someone who I respect who advised me to remove the posts so I could move on also suggested I block comments to this post to help further stifle this hate manifesting any more . It’s my page, he said, I can have who I like coming on it or not . But I’m not going to block comments , free speech after all . I like debate , I haven’t been trained at it but I like it . I’ll finish with a simile , if that’s the right word cos one of these haters kept pointing, jabbing more like, at background and where schooled, at me and others. He didn’t go exclusive on me, Think that’s a simile peasant, I can see his brain spewing . But I of course digress, , so the simile. I think that fire is a very useful thing . I suspect the devil would agree with me . Am I now in league with the devil?….i’ll add a picture of a beautiful friendship that’s developing and post …are you dancing at the back , I’ll be looking out at Endorset today and see who’s doing just that….👀

His latest post from 2 days ago -

On my mind lots . I’ve taken down or rather sent to archive (didn’t get offered delete) two posts .they were enabling a lynch mob to get itself formed and whipped up . I left them longer perhaps than I should have . Believing in free speech as strongly as I do I thought no let them roll , engage honestly to the best of your ability ; but the time it consumed , I just don’t have it . After all the anti fascist events I’ve attended over the years , starting before most of you were in nappies but with with this little crew it all counted for nothing . I’m not going to labour it. I , don’t have the time but there were 3 particularly wanted or rather want to bring it on me . The thing that really mattered to me though was the people who stepped up to defend me , knowing me to be a good human being , warmed my heart . I love you , thank you and am blessed to have you in my corner . You know who you are . Thank you . Someone who I respect who advised me to remove the posts so I could move on also suggested I block comments to this post to help further stifle this hate manifesting any more . It’s my page, he said, I can have who I like coming on it or not . But I’m not going to block comments , free speech after all . I like debate , I haven’t been trained at it but I like it . I’ll finish with a simile , if that’s the right word cos one of these haters kept pointing, jabbing more like, at background and where schooled, at me and others. He didn’t go exclusive on me, Think that’s a simile peasant, I can see his brain spewing . But I of course digress, , so the simile. I think that fire is a very useful thing . I suspect the devil would agree with me . Am I now in league with the devil?….i’ll add a picture of a beautiful friendship that’s developing and post …are you dancing at the back , I’ll be looking out at Endorset today and see who’s doing just that….👀
All this word salad, but he's crystal clear about being a hater. GTF.

Back
Top Bottom