Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Queue Watch: Dedicated BBC Queue Tracking discussion and analysis - HRH Her Majesty the Queen (Dec'd)

The zig zag system is blatantly designed to reduce the length of the Queue right? It's been stuck on 4.9 miles for hours now and the abort length is 5 miles. It's rigged.

Probably more interesting for your kids than saying "I can't remember but I guess I sat on my arse that day pissing about on the internet"
Why would any of us tell our kids what we did when the queen died though? It's not actually a question anyone is likely to ask.

Gsv was saying he saw it pointed out that there was really nothing stopping them from giving everyone a ticketed hour slot to queue up or something (as they are presumably doing for people with access needs), so it's almost as though they wanted there to be an enormous queue of 'devoted citizens'. :hmm:
It’s all a conspiracy!

Probably more interesting for your kids than saying "I can't remember but I guess I sat on my arse that day pissing about on the internet"
Ah I remember it well, I sat glued to a live stream of some text that occasionally updated the queue length and bitched about people wasting their lives.

Why would any of us tell our kids what we did when the queen died though? It's not actually a question anyone is likely to ask.

"Mum/Dad, you weren't one of those wallies that queued all night to spend 30 seconds in the same room as a corpse? Says here some people queued for 12 hours :eek: "

The BBC has more breaking news that a large Queue is forming in Wales though to see King Charles. Thank god.

Oh, they're also saying there's a Queue to join the Queue.

Back
Top Bottom