Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PS4 VR

You got it? Any good? Those disembodied weapons look a little offputting.
il be honest with you, I had to get rid of my PSVR as I got really bad motion sickness that I couldn't get over, and am totally gutted as a result, just thought if you were playing F4 not in VR and are tempted to pick the bundle , you may as well play in VR

il be honest with you, I had to get rid of my PSVR as I got really bad motion sickness that I couldn't get over, and am totally gutted as a result, just thought if you were playing F4 not in VR and are tempted to pick the bundle , you may as well play in VR

:( Did it not help getting tanked up first?

F4 isn't on PSVR.

Quick question for all you VR'ers - does the sound come through the head set or out of the speakers

Only - I did get my PS4 Pro to play Red Dead Redemption 2 but Mrs Voltz is working on some Masters stuff, and any sound is distracting, so I've had to put my RDR2'ing on the back burner for the while

the VR headset volume control has a headphone socket, so you plug into that iirc

you could, I suppose connect it to the ps4 controller ( which you can do for playing RDR2 to save your partnership ) and it may work like that

Tried putting head phones into the headphone socket on the controller - it registers but appears to be only for on-line gaming - so the mic and head phones are for "other players" but the main sound still comes out of the TV - I'm looking into getting a sound bar for the TV to see if I can get one with a headphone jack on it (The TV, naturally, doesn't have any headphone OUT socket that I can see, plenty of getting "stuff in" but no out and no blue tooth - first world problem I know

Tried putting head phones into the headphone socket on the controller - it registers but appears to be only for on-line gaming - so the mic and head phones are for "other players" but the main sound still comes out of the TV - I'm looking into getting a sound bar for the TV to see if I can get one with a headphone jack on it (The TV, naturally, doesn't have any headphone OUT socket that I can see, plenty of getting "stuff in" but no out and no blue tooth - first world problem I know

Bluetooth headphones or USB headset to PS4?

try this :

1. From the PS4™ home screen, go to [Settings] > [Devices] > [Controllers].
  2. Select [Output to Headphones] > check [All Audio]. ...
  3. Unplug and reinsert your headphones into the headphone jack on your DUALSHOCK4 controller.
this should have you sorted

Cool - thanks very much - although I "was" looking at a way of justifying a VR set up or a sound bar . . . so, THANKS :mad:

;)

It's a setting on the PS4. I play single player non VR on headphones from the pad.

Edit. Really should finish reading the thread.

Aim Controllers seem to be widely available again for an okay-ish price. Don't know if I can justify one though. The only game it seems to be recommended for is Firewall Zero Hour and I don't have that. Move controllers I only ever use with one game...

Bump. Bought a PS4 and VR pack this week - had been eyeing it for months, as I was planning to wait for the price to come down after the PS5 is released, but now that the kids are going to be trapped at home for the next few months I thought I'd treat us all to something new to keep us entertained.

What are the must-have games or apps? The VR bundle came with Resi Evil (scary as shit), Skyrim (bit janky and made me feel sick), plus some other stuff. The kids like the look of Beat Sabre (I got Move controllers too). Any other suggestions?

resident evil 7 is a must but FUCKING SCARY ( oh i see you already got that lol )
astro bot is meant to be ace

Il get back to you when ive had a think

Back
Top Bottom