Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PS4 VR

Bump. Bought a PS4 and VR pack this week - had been eyeing it for months, as I was planning to wait for the price to come down after the PS5 is released, but now that the kids are going to be trapped at home for the next few months I thought I'd treat us all to something new to keep us entertained.

What are the must-have games or apps? The VR bundle came with Resi Evil (scary as shit), Skyrim (bit janky and made me feel sick), plus some other stuff. The kids like the look of Beat Sabre (I got Move controllers too). Any other suggestions?
AstroBot, SuperHot, Beat Saber, Tetris, Moss, Rush of Blood. You'll get a new VR youtube as well once your VR is installed on your ps4.

Some free PSVR (and other PS4 games) being given away here. If you haven't played Astrobot, you really have to claim that one at least.

Download 9 free PS4 & PSVR games with Play at Home 2021 today, links here – TheSixthAxis

Abzu (PS4) –
Enter the Gungeon (PS4) –
Rez Infinite (PS4 & PSVR ) –
Subnautica (PS4) –
The Witness (PS4) –
Astro Bot Rescue Mission (PSVR)
Moss (PSVR) –
Thumper (PS4 & PSVR) –
Paper Beast (PSVR) –
All of the games will be available until 22nd April. Don’t forget you can also pick up Ratchet & Clank for PS4 until 31st March at 8PM PDT (4AM BST on 1st April). That’s not all, because from 19th April, Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition (including the base game and the Frozen Wilds DLC) will be given away for free.

Some free PSVR (and other PS4 games) being given away here. If you haven't played Astrobot, you really have to claim that one at least.

Download 9 free PS4 & PSVR games with Play at Home 2021 today, links here – TheSixthAxis

Abzu (PS4) –
Enter the Gungeon (PS4) –
Rez Infinite (PS4 & PSVR ) –
Subnautica (PS4) –
The Witness (PS4) –
Astro Bot Rescue Mission (PSVR)
Moss (PSVR) –
Thumper (PS4 & PSVR) –
Paper Beast (PSVR) –
All of the games will be available until 22nd April. Don’t forget you can also pick up Ratchet & Clank for PS4 until 31st March at 8PM PDT (4AM BST on 1st April). That’s not all, because from 19th April, Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition (including the base game and the Frozen Wilds DLC) will be given away for free.

What did you think of Thumper? It strikes me as a game that doesn’t really need to be in VR.

Moss is certainly worth downloading and having a shot of. It's beautiful visually and I'll probably get into it properly when I have time. Rez is going straight to the bin. :D

Is anyone going for it? I think I'll still hold off for the time being. Folk seem to have concerns over how many decent games there are for it & what happens should a controller break, as you can't buy them separately.

Is anyone going for it? I think I'll still hold off for the time being. Folk seem to have concerns over how many decent games there are for it & what happens should a controller break, as you can't buy them separately.
Il be getting the adapter as I already have the PSVR2 but barely use it tbh, I've got a decent gaming pc and a few VR games (for my pico 4) so I think it makes sense for me.

I’ve had PS VR2 for over a year and still use it at least one night most weeks. The eye-tracking and headset rumble are nifty features.

There’s currently over 200 VR2 titles in the PS Store. Gran Turismo 7, Horizon Call Of The Mountain, Synapse, Firewall Ultra, Switchback, Resident Evil Village and RE4 Remake are some of the VR2 ‘exclusives’ that spring to mind.

Yeah, it’s crazy that you still can’t buy VR2 Sense controllers separately.

I’m really looking forward to connecting my VR2 to a PC and trying out a few titles (e.g. HL: Alyx) in a week or two.

If anyone’s considering buying the headset I’m happy to answer any questions. I think I’ll create a separate PS VR2 thread.

I’ve had PS VR2 for over a year and still use it at least one night most weeks. The eye-tracking and headset rumble are nifty features.

There’s currently over 200 VR2 titles in the PS Store. Gran Turismo 7, Horizon Call Of The Mountain, Synapse, Firewall Ultra, Switchback, Resident Evil Village and RE4 Remake are some of the VR2 ‘exclusives’ that spring to mind.

Yeah, it’s crazy that you still can’t buy VR2 Sense controllers separately.

I’m really looking forward to connecting my VR2 to a PC and trying out a few titles (e.g. HL: Alyx) in a week or two.

If anyone’s considering buying the headset I’m happy to answer any questions. I think I’ll create a separate PS VR2 thread.
What are your top rated games?

What are your top rated games?

Gran Turismo 7 (with the PS5 DualSense controller gyroscope setting) is incredible.
Horizon Call of the Mountain’s visuals and combat are stunning.
Synapse’s eye-tracking has you believe you have telekinetic abilities.

For anyone interested, I’ve just created a separate VR2 thread. :D

Back
Top Bottom