Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Possible 'false-flag' terror as prelude to World Cup 5th-6th June

Jazzz said:
If you read it Yossarian the bombings were on 22.15 UTC 22nd July 2005
In the Islamic calendar that's 15 Jumaada al-THaany 1426.

In the Pixy calendar it's 666/666/666. :eek:

laptop said:
And if you turn the "/" a bit widdershins :eek:, multiply, and turn upside-down - you get 666!!!1!
You don't even want to know what happens if you convert it to ASCII, reverse it and then play it on a loop over stairway to heaven.

Let's just say that you never see baby giant blood drinking lizards, but you have seen Alien.

Jazzz said:
If you read it Yossarian the bombings were on 22.15 UTC 22nd July 2005
UTC?!! Bwahaha!

Anyway, who offered this bloke "£50,000 a year to stop warning people about possible terror attacks," please.

Credible source, if you please!

You can listen to the phone conversation yourself, it's on his pages. You even quoted it yourself.

But why should I bother with you when you dismiss the words of CIA analyst Ray McGovern as 'binnable shite'? Please replace that thread where I put it. There was nothing wrong with it whatsoever.

As for this thread I am happy for it to be closed.

At last we have a claim before the event

So ... anyone prepared to say what they will do if this prediction does/not come true? ;)

I personally will celebrate by slaughtering the flying pig that will have managed to get in my window, then i will sprinkle a little pixie dust over it as it roasts to get the crackling just right.

editor said:
Who offered him " £50,000 a year to stop warning people about possible terror attacks," please.

Credible source, if you please!

Maybe someone offered him £50,000 a year to shut up and stop talking shite?

JHE said:
Will anyone remember the prediction (if it doesn't come true)?
I'll be reminding people. :D

Personally I'm more concerned about Poland v Germany getting out of hand.

TAE said:
So ... anyone prepared to say what they will do if this prediction does/not come true? ;)
Fair thing to ask TAE. The object of course is that this doesn't happen so it's a bit more complicated than a prediction. But as a gesture that I'm being sincere here and appreciate the chance to have presented the warning, If we get to the 12th June without a terror atrocity I'll stop posting for a week. And I will be very pleased to do so.

Very Good.

Now - if these really are false flag operations, who is going to stop them?

Jazzz said:
You can listen to the phone conversation yourself, it's on his pages. You even quoted it yourself.
I've no interest in rummaging around fruitloop websites looking for sound files to waste my time listening to.

But seeing as you made the claim in your opening post, could you FINALLY tell me who supposedly offered this bloke "£50,000 a year to stop warning people about possible terror attacks," please?

Naturally, an easily-faked sound file on his own site doesn't even come close to credible, independent evidence, so I'll look forward to seeing the evidence to support your own claim.

Jazzz said:
If we get to the 12th June without a terror atrocity I'll stop posting for a week. And I will be very pleased to do so.

Although the statement is undefined enough so as to be open to some interpretation, I'm still quoting it for future reference!! :D

editor said:
I've no interest in rummaging around fruitloop websites looking for sound files to waste my time listening to.

But seeing as you made the claim in your opening post, could you FINALLY tell me who supposedly offered this bloke "£50,000 a year to stop warning people about possible terror attacks," please?

Naturally, an easily-faked sound file on his own site doesn't even come close to credible, independent evidence, so I'll look forward to seeing the evidence to support your own claim.
Oh do give it a rest old chap.

I dont go in for numerology but i dare say some people and groups live by it. symbology, astrology, numerology are all closely linked yet so are religions.
Obviously timelines make trouble of dates and can only really be used, in my opinion, for the specific place an event occurs.

so 6th june 2006 -- ok 666 -- but if an that occurs in san fransico on 666 it doesnt necessary occur on that date in OZ.

so last year we had 7th July 2005 -- ergo 7/7/(2+5)7 but now 666 is somehow missing the 2. 6th june 2006 ( 668)

I dont think expert numerologists would be so flipant with methods and math;

US put their dates June 6th 2006, so the same month can read something different. On specific dates there is a linkage between the US and UK 7th July -- july 7th and 6th june -- june 6th -- and every year following this occurs.

Still cant work out why the yanks called July 4th, The fourth of july but every other date is month then day ??? weird.

Back
Top Bottom