Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

political compass

mega facepalm. I always check these threads in the hope that somebody will have photoshopped a picture of a compass saying something political like "I am in favour of increased European federalism" or something.

ct4bws

given global events and posters who have left/ joined since the last time this was done, I confidently predict 100% of posters in the ghandi quadrant

My apologies for not hanging around this corner of the forum enough to have noticed this being done to death.

I shall go and hang out in the 'not cool' corner

I think we need a new Pogofish. The incumbent has served Urban well over the years but his heart no longer seems to be in the job. He should step down gracefully or be removed from office.

That is unfair, he has another role seeking out tiny mites to commit genocide on. But perhaps he should pass on the torch. In the absence of voluenteers I put forward nobody, who will ably not provide any notice of prior threads and not pay for pogofishes retirement watch

Economic Left/Right: -7.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.36
Kekeke, I wonder if the Dalai Lama likes a spliff too.

To add if I stopped mentals breeding it would of been hypocritical

I predict that even despite the negative reaction this thread received on inception and the extreme fatigue to discuss it yet again, it will still acquire many pages of people blindly posting up pairs of numbers in the mistaken belief that anybody cares.

I predict that even despite the negative reaction this thread received on inception and the extreme fatigue to discuss it yet again, it will still acquire many pages of people blindly posting up pairs of numbers in the mistaken belief that anybody cares.

88 14

Back
Top Bottom