Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Political Compass Test

Welsh lad

This is quite good fun actually - thought it would produce some very interesting results amongst forumites too!
smiley.gif

Mine is...

pcgraphpng.php

Economic Left/Right: -3.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.77

So I'm Left Libertarian which is roughly what I thought I was.

Do excuse me lads and gals - I don't know about the history of this forum and overdone threads to be fair :)

yeah no beef from me here- but seriously. Take that test while pretending to be an out and out fascist. You'll still score in the left lib zone. Its a bag o shite :D

yeah no beef from me here- but seriously. Take that test while pretending to be an out and out fascist. You'll still score in the left lib zone. Its a bag o shite :D

To be fair - you can manipulate it to suit whatever political leaning you want it to. I answered the questions honestly though.

Its been posted a lot more recently than that - and the general reaction is that most folk are sick to the back teeth of it.

Indeed I think I remember a mod clearing out over a hundred instances of it some time back, yet we still get it!

Its been posted a lot more recently than that - and the general reaction is that most folk are sick to the back teeth of it.

Indeed I think I remember a mod clearing out over a hundred instances of it some time back, yet we still get it!
A hundred? Bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom