Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Political Compass Test

Its been posted a lot more recently than that - and the general reaction is that most folk are sick to the back teeth of it.

Indeed I think I remember a mod clearing out over a hundred instances of it some time back, yet we still get it!
Os gwelwch yn dda yn hwyl i fyny! :)

again???

I'm right beside ghandi - don't have to do it again.
That test is biased as Hell - I almost fell out of the bottom left corner.

Welsh lad in my arrogant opinion pogofish is a one trickpony - two on a good day. BTW using Welsh isn't banned, but the majority of urbanites neither speak nor understand it, and using google translate slows things down.

pogofish the alternative is to what you dislike is that too many threads stagnate as everything which could be said has been said and the site more or less dies - I've seen it happen elsewhere.

pogofish the alternative is to what you dislike is that too many threads stagnate as everything which could be said has been said and the site more or less dies - I've seen it happen elsewhere.

And boards don't stagnate and die when the same few thread subjects keep going round and round without developing and people stop answering/engaging with them? I've seen that happen far more often TBH.

Last edited:
=
Welsh lad in my arrogant opinion pogofish is a one trickpony - two on a good day. BTW using Welsh isn't banned, but the majority of urbanites neither speak nor understand it, and using google translate slows things down.

'N annhymerus' yn ceisio peidio â siarad Cymraeg ar hyn o bryd ar hynny os gallaf!

I'll try not to speak Welsh for now on then if I can! :)

Back
Top Bottom