Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

I rise mine, not so much about thickness as the texture of the dough (lighter)... Probably more relevant if you're doing it properly with cooking times of 90 secs or so (not that I do). Made some yesterday, no problems with mozzarella, just need to dry it slightly. As sheo says heat up the stone/tray/whatever and prep the pizza on a floured tray, then just slide it on.

Took a pizza that I'd frozen out to de-frost and stuck some extra cheese and salami on it.. now it is defrosted I ain't hungry.. should I bake it or leave it for someone else to bake ?

Took a pizza that I'd frozen out to de-frost and stuck some extra cheese and salami on it.. now it is defrosted I ain't hungry.. should I bake it or leave it for someone else to bake ?

Why didn't you cook it from frozen?

ETA: you know what? Where is the TURKISH PIZZA on this thread!?

i was only made aware of the existence of lahmacun last year, by friends living in stokey.
the one thing brixton is missing is a middle eastern community to furnish us with yummy takeaways.

i was only made aware of the existence of lahmacun last year, by friends living in stokey.
the one thing brixton is missing is a middle eastern community to furnish us with yummy takeaways.

Exactly what I say every day of my life.

There's the busy food van down station road, which does some mean Middle Eastern spiced and grilled things. And Khamsa down Acre Lane, which is welcoming, tasty and generally a pleasure to visit. And they make exceptional, dainty pastries too.

It could be a hell of a lot worse tbh

sure, but compared to somehere like green lanes or stokey...

Well, you would kind of expect that too given the area - it's comforting that there are some good options out there at all. Rest assured that I'd take the huge variety of Brixton over Green Lanes or Stokey every time.

Yes.

I think I was in switzerland or something. There was no tomato sauce but there was banana, sweetcorn and possibly apple. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom