Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

Yes, I was a bit slapdash in putting the toppings on, and somewhat pessimistic about the rising qualities of the dough, so it ended up like a huge savoury Danish pastry :D

Tasted all right, though :thumbs:

The Hungarian thing I had was with sour cream and ham and cheese on top with no tomato and the dough was deep fried. :eek:

Was lush, though I felt like I had a belly full of lead after and wasn’t hungry for 36 hours. No idea what it was called - think it was one of those drunken cases of “I’ll have what the last guy got”. :)

(we were running a little film festival and the main venue was the upstairs of a pub favoured by our local Hungarian community. Word had obv got out because a Hungarian food van was soon pitched up outside)

Last edited:
The Hungarian thing I had was with sour cream and ham and cheese on top with no tomato and the dough was deep fried. :eek:

Was lush, though I felt like I had a belly full of lead after and wasn’t hungry for 36 hours. No idea what it was called - think it was one of those drunken cases of “I’ll have what the last guy got”. :)

Sounds like langos to me Lángos - Wikipedia

Surprised it filled you up so much though, the ones I usually get have a nice airy quality to the deep-fried dough.

I perused the pizzas on sale in Coop but wasn't tempted. Might nip to Marks as they have nice pizzas, or find one of the posh pizza places that moose goes to and see if I can order one from there. Sort of toying with the idea of buying an electric pizza oven from Nisbets. :hmm:

This looks interesting - expensive for just doing pizzas but you can never have enough pizza. A lot hotter than the oven.

Last edited:
February-9-National-Pizza-Day-01-758x506.jpg

Back
Top Bottom