Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

Might sound picky but too much crust on the recent pizza pics, should be an even 2-3mm before sauce and toppings kick in. If I wanted a naan or a flatbread I'd order that instead.

"when the moon hits your eye,
like a big pizza pie....."
I'm dreaming of a nice pizza, Just like the ones I used to know.....

Until then, Just gonna have to make do with a shop bought one to be going on with
:(

Which shop did you buy that from? Looks jolly tasty! Did you pimp it?

I am having slight performance anxiety...promised the flatmates homemade pizza tomorrow (you know, when it's lockdown and you eat together for the first time in four years...). Have got the dough in the freezer, but am not an expert at all in stretching it yet. Found a great YouTube video explaining about pushing the air bubbles out to the side etc, but any tips from anyone much appreciated! At least I managed to score the all important mozarella in the shop today.

Got some small microwavable pizzas on my annual trip to Farm Foods. Halloumi, garlic and jalapenos or Macaroni Cheese and tomato. Two for £1.50. I'm embarrassed to have enjoyed them so much. Haven't even got a real one in the fridge as I plan on going back (police patrols permitting) :oops:

It's amazing how good a Papa Johns tastes, when you've been planning meals round panic-bought stuff and working like a maniac from a sub-standard home setup for over 2 weeks. Had to wait 2 hours, but so worth it. Also, vegan sausage topping!

Thinking about how to use up mozzarella and dreaming of pizza, I found recipes for omelette pizzas....seriously, look it up....strange times, desperate measures.

Back
Top Bottom