Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

I took the £1 pizza.....

20130506_170359.jpg

I fried up some sliced mushroom with garlic. Put that on.
Then some ham.
Then some spinach leaves.
Then some extra red Leicester.
Drizzle of olive oil,
Black pepper and in the oven.

Will see what it looks like after.

I took the £1 pizza.....

20130506_170359.jpg

I fried up some sliced mushroom with garlic. Put that on.
Then some ham.
Then some spinach leaves.
Then some extra red Leicester.
Drizzle of olive oil,
Black pepper and in the oven.

Will see what it looks like after.
It'll be delicious I bet.

Do you cook them in a conventional oven? Tempted to have a bash myself, I've been eating nothing but burgers recently and a change wouldn't go amiss.

Do you cook them in a conventional oven? Tempted to have a bash myself, I've been eating nothing but burgers recently and a change wouldn't go amiss.

Yup, just slid on the shelf of a gas oven. Did it on gas mark 4 or 5 I think, only took a sort while as the Khobez wrap is quite thin. I think the wraps were £1 for 5 so a cheap way of having pizza.

In other news Pizza GoGo leaflet arrived today with new offers and a hotdog stuffed crust :D

Frozen seaweed pizza ‘healthier than a salad’

ay_109976982.jpg

A new batch of frozen pizzas that have recently gone on sale in England and Wales are healthier than shop-bought salads, their makers have claimed.

Eat Balanced pizzas apparently contain 47 essential nutrients, with vitamin and mineral-rich ingredients such as ground seaweed and red pepper.

Awesomeness!!! :cool:

Hey Badgers - they do one with pineapple too!!!! :cool:

I had half a pizza express sloppy giuseppe and two slices of cheese garlic baguette.

That's actual official portion sizes.

Last night I learned that a hot dog stuffed crust isn't a good thing.

I'd be lying if I said I've not been tempted but i've not yet caved. I've not ordered from Pizza Hut or Domino's in years despite working next door to one.

Is your stomach churning on the fast cycle?

Back
Top Bottom