Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

kids tea. ham & olives. i'll be doing more later for some friends, so i'm not eating yet. apart from a small slice. it was real good. :cool:

WP_001956_zpsb8088935.jpg

:(

Fuck knows why I got it. Ironic purchase I suppose, but I can help feeling a bit ashamed now.
My dad used to cook those REALLY cheap frozen pizzas, the ones where you get like 4 in a bag for under a quid. He would grill them for a very short period of time, from frozen, then serve. I remember them as being the best pizzas I've ever had. Lord knows what it would be like if I repeated the process now... :D

Callum91 said:
My dad used to cook those REALLY cheap frozen pizzas, the ones where you get like 4 in a bag for under a quid. He would grill them for a very short period of time, from frozen, then serve. I remember them as being the best pizzas I've ever had. Lord knows what it would be like if I repeated the process now... :D

To be honest I am a pizza addict. Last week I toasted a sliced of frozen Kingsmill, spread tomato puree on it and topped with cheap grated cheddar. It was delicious :cool:

To be honest I am a pizza addict. Last week I toasted a sliced of frozen Kingsmill, spread tomato puree on it and topped with cheap grated cheddar. It was delicious :cool:
My dad has done that before to haha, he called them ''posh pizzas'' because they were only made in our house. I used to feel so special. Nowadays I just think ''Fuck me, we were skint.'' Pizza is the food of the Gods.

Poor Man's Pizza.

Best eaten stoned, late at night. (I don't toke anymore)

Back
Top Bottom