Pizza

A pizza with a crust made from cheeseburgers:
20120423-pizza-hut-me-cheeseburger-screenshot1.jpg
20120423-pizza-hut-me-cheeseburger-screenshot2.jpg
20120423-pizza-hut-me-cheeseburger-screenshot3.jpg
20120423-pizza-hut-me-cheeseburger-screenshot4.jpg
20120423-pizza-hut-me-cheeseburger-screenshot5.jpg

PASS THE DEFIBRILATOR!

made pizza for an urbanite last night using the cast iron pan / grill method, and she said it was the best she'd ever eaten. :cool:

(Parma ham, mushrooms, olives and jalapenos fwiw). I'd suggest some other people try it out soon too. You won't look back :)

I've still not got a pan, couldn't find any cast iron ones in TKMaxx and everything online reaches £50 with postage. Had to buy a new pizza stone to get through Xmas.

Pizza night tonight!

made pizza for an urbanite last night using the cast iron pan / grill method, and she said it was the best she'd ever eaten. :cool:

(Parma ham, mushrooms, olives and jalapenos fwiw). I'd suggest some other people try it out soon too. You won't look back :)

I really need a cast iron pan/skillet!
There are so many things that I want to cook but can't without one :(

I hoarded my BOGOF Dominoes vouchers for just such an occasion only to be tol that even if they are in date I can't get the offer as it's 'not on the system at the moment'.

:mad:

Just broke another pizza stone.:mad::(

Tuna steak, capers, olives, cherry tomato and mozzarella was the culprit. Too many watery ingredients I think.

Friday night is pizza night chez moi. A couple of weeks ago I acted on a tip to pre-bake the base for 5 minutes before adding the topping. This was a revelation - and has taken my pizzas to the next level!

Sooooo crisp!

Nom nom nom - can't wait to get home for tonight's pizza sesh.

before pic.
no cheese.
dark tom sauce, onion, tomato, courgette, bacon and bean (runner that is)

u75pza5.JPG

after pic...
when i tried to slide it onto the hot stone there was no slide.
turned into a fucking mess.
anyway tasted good didnt miss the cheese.

I have succumbed and bought a posh supermarket pizza.
Are they that good?
Mine is a Tesco Finest Wood Fired Rostello Ham, Garlic Sautéed Mushrooms & Italian Mascarpone Pizza
Which is posh for Ham & Mushroom

Are they that good?
Mine is a Tesco Finest Wood Fired Rostello Ham, Garlic Sautéed Mushrooms & Italian Mascarpone Pizza
ahh - that's my favourite supermarket pizza. it's creeeeeaaaaaaamy

Are they that good?
those are quite nice actually. but only from the tramps buffet, far to pricey otherwise...

While I remember to mention it, the pizzas which VP and I ordered from Oregano last night were a 10" Torino and a 10" Sofia. The pepperoni on the Sofia was the real Italian style of spicey, and the tuna etc on my pizza wasn't ruined. Neither of them were oil slicks, and the bases were thinner than I've ever managed to make a pizza base.

Oregano is an outstanding pizza place. So much nicer than Firezza - which is similar.

Godfather is a similar concept, but Oregano edges it on quality. Sadly, now we've moved, it's the Godfather who'll deliver to us.

Back
Top Bottom