Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

that was my housemate's, she doesn't like mushroooms. mine had mushrooms, but the yolk burst so it didnt take as good a photo.

i considered beans, but concluded they weren't necessary.

Anyone have any experience with something like this?

I have got one of those, they are good, get up to a decent temperature, much hotter than oven which is what you really need for great thin pizza, you can make nan bread on it as well. Not really used it since the frying pan method, really need to stick it on eBay.
Pizza nirvana is getting nearer Killer B

jJeRp.jpg

I got some of that ready grated mozzarella cause it was on offer and I've never tried it before. Anyway, dont bother. :mad:

Despite the cheese fail, todays lunch pizza of ham, red onion, goats cheese & mozzarella was pleasing. No pics cause I ate the bastard.

I got some of that ready grated mozzarella cause it was on offer and I've never tried it before. Anyway, dont bother. :mad:

Despite the cheese fail, todays lunch pizza of ham, red onion, goats cheese & mozzarella was pleasing. No pics cause I ate the bastard.

That's the only kind of mozzarella we can get here, it's a joke. :mad: I don't even see how they're allowed to call it mozzarella.

Back
Top Bottom