Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

Breakfast pizza though. That's a concept I can get behind. :cool:

I am very happy to eat cold or reheated leftover pizza for breakfast and have done so many times.
The idea of a specific breakfast pizza involving specific breakfast items is something that makes me, my taste buds, and my stomach a little nervous however :D

Convinced the OH to go for a pizza lunch. He went for BORING and I went for WEIRD :D

Venison sausage, cavolo nero and pickled red cabbage winter special
IMG_20240303_150840.jpg

Funnily enough it was a bit weird. Earthy. Which is not a quality I usually look for in a pizza. Anyway it was fine but I wouldn't order it again. Have just had the last 2 slices with extra, extra cheese and hot sauce...the solution to all ills 👍

Last edited:
Why does my dough shrink back so much when I'm rolling it? How do I need to change my recipe or method?

I always try to make very thin bases

The dough goes in the airing cupboard for a few hours and doubles in size. Then gets bashed back and rolled out

what if you don't bash it back? :hmm:
or after bashing roll into a ball and leave for two hours and then stretch it?

The dough goes in the airing cupboard for a few hours and doubles in size. Then gets bashed back and rolled out
Not that then. You've reached the limit of my knowledge

I use 150g of flour per person (sometimes a bit more so say 500 for 3), bit of olive oil, salt, yeast and half as much water as flour (so if you have 500g of flour you want 250 ml of water). Leave it to prove for a bit, knock it back, flour on surface and top of dough, stretch it into shape, put it on floured peel, toppings, oven, done. Never noticed much shrinkage tbh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom