Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pink Floyd. Why?

I like the Floyd but Mrs tag has never seen them. I have tickets to see Australian pink Floyd who I gather are quite good. I now have an opportunity to go and see pink Floyd experience UK. Are they any good, is it too much?

I like the Floyd but Mrs tag has never seen them. I have tickets to see Australian pink Floyd who I gather are quite good. I now have an opportunity to go and see pink Floyd experience UK. Are they any good, is it too much?

I'm not a massive fan of post-barrett floyd, however 10 years ago I saw 4 blokes in a pub doing a PInk Floyd set and it was superb... I suspect it was a retirement project.. Anyway, their stuff certainly works well live.

Have got 2 x upper stalls tickets for Aussie Pink Floyd on Saturday october 19th in Portsmouth thanks to my tosser of a brother refusing to pay me for his ticket. So now seeking to get rid as it would cost me more to travel and stay at Portsmouth and I don’t have the funds for that

I can’t really afford to give them away unfortunately so keen to get full price if possible - which is £55 each . If you’re interested send me a PM

I don’t have the tickets yet - they’re emailed around 7-10 days beforehand - but hopefully you can trust I’m not a confidence trickster and I can send a copy of the receipt from the ticket vendor.

Have got 2 x upper stalls tickets for Aussie Pink Floyd on Saturday october 19th in Portsmouth thanks to my tosser of a brother refusing to pay me for his ticket. So now seeking to get rid as it would cost me more to travel and stay at Portsmouth and I don’t have the funds for that

I can’t really afford to give them away unfortunately so keen to get full price if possible - which is £55 each . If you’re interested send me a PM

I don’t have the tickets yet - they’re emailed around 7-10 days beforehand - but hopefully you can trust I’m not a confidence trickster and I can send a copy of the receipt from the ticket vendor.

Shame you can't go. Gilmour was right when he said "in all honesty they are probably live than we were"

They tour constantly through so another chance won't be too far away.

Shame you can't go. Gilmour was right when he said "in all honesty they are probably live than we were"

They tour constantly through so another chance won't be too far away.
Had I known I would have this family issue meaning no bed at brothers I would have booked their concert that’s on down the road! But that’s sold out now

Yeah will be able to catch them next year

Had I known I would have this family issue meaning no bed at brothers I would have booked their concert that’s on down the road! But that’s sold out now

Yeah will be able to catch them next year
As you may have seen I am seeing APF in London soon. I am happy to leave a report; can I get you a programme perhaps, or some merch?

There is a new Syd Barrett documentary out but it's £30 on Blu Ray and £20 on DVD. All these new and special editions they are releasing are nothing but a cash grab. Whoever owns Pink Floyd as a corporate entity are pretty shameless. At least Gilmour isn't shy of making massive donations to charity so that is something I guess.

There is a new Syd Barrett documentary out but it's £30 on Blu Ray and £20 on DVD. All these new and special editions they are releasing are nothing but a cash grab. Whoever owns Pink Floyd as a corporate entity are pretty shameless. At least Gilmour isn't shy of making massive donations to charity so that is something I guess.
There was a doc on sky arts recently too about Syd

Heard his new song yesterday and was pleasantly surprised. Didn't blow me away or anything but sounded better than I expected. Nice to see Rick Wright playing with him too.

Back
Top Bottom