Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pensioner arrested on suspicion of murder after a suspected burglar was stabbed to death.

ma couldn't read it either, said she thought its making him look bad/a pisshead. Rather than what it clearly is 'this mans a fucking lad'

'two pints for the old boy, fair play' etc etc

it is a good photo but if you were choosing one, thats the reason you'd go for that one.

ma couldn't read it either, said she thought its making him look bad/a pisshead. Rather than what it clearly is 'this mans a fucking lad'

'two pints for the old boy, fair play' etc etc

it is a good photo but if you were choosing one, thats the reason you'd go for that one.
Exactly. It's a photo of him being celebrated. People have bought him pints for standing up for himself. He's being hailed a hero for killing the scummer.
A perfect photo for the media.

Also, there might not be that many photos of him. There are about three with my face in from the past couple of years, and they all have other people in too, and I'm a younger person (compared to him, before some rude bastard corrects me) who uses social media.

The Daily Mail's going to be a jizz fountain tomorrow then.

Good...if ever the Daily Mail was right it is with this family of scumbags.
We should deport the dodgy cunts to Canvey and just blow the bridge.

How about the people that live on that street. How about having some empathy for the poor people that live there instead of worrying about the DM.

Last edited:

How about the people that live on that street. How about having some empathy for the poor people that live there instead of worrying about the DM.
I'll comment on whichever bit of the fucking story I want, thanks. And if you'd even paid the most cursory attention to the thread you'd know I've expressed my sympathy for the old bloke and his family repeatedly. Ditto in terms of calling the burglar and those of his family who prey on the vulnerable, cunts, despicable and a range of other terms.

I'll comment on whichever bit of the fucking story I want, thanks. And if you'd even paid the most cursory attention to the thread you'd know I've expressed my sympathy for the old bloke and his family repeatedly. Ditto in terms of calling the burglar and those of his family who prey on the vulnerable, cunts, despicable and a range of other terms.

So why the concern about the Daily Mail? What is it they are going to say that worries you?

locals seem to be blocking the street to ensure the mourners cannot drive past. Also, in the free rag this AM, there was some article about the Vincent family now owning a 40 acre farm that was given/ sold for pennies, to them by some old bloke , much to the chagrin of his family. the old bloke now lives in a caravan on what was his land.

locals seem to be blocking the street to ensure the mourners cannot drive past. Also, in the free rag this AM, there was some article about the Vincent family now owning a 40 acre farm that was given/ sold for pennies, to them by some old bloke , much to the chagrin of his family. the old bloke now lives in a caravan on what was his land.
Yes.

The mail are having a field day with this. Clearly pushing for an investigation of the sale.

I assume the cortege did not get to go down the street in question. I feel dirty now - I went to the Daily Mail page about the funeral. They're loving all this.

Just imagine being born into a family like that !
Cue to leave the country and / or change surname by deed poll.

you manning the barricades with coley and others from this thread? prick

So why the concern about the Daily Mail? What is it they are going to say that worries you?
Because of where this has got to today - utterly predictable. They've ramped it up to the point of actual conflict happening at the funeral - the very thing they wanted to happen given all the time they've invested in the story. Some of that conflict is utterly manufactured, mourners flicking v signs at reporters as they jog alongside funeral cars >>>> which the mail then reports breathlessly on. Some of it real with reports of stones being thrown, somebody pinned down by cops, people turning up to throw eggs (apparently). A truly horrible situation for the Guinness bloke and his family, a family of predators on the old and vulnerable - then the fucking vultures at the mail making money out of the situation, people's fears, resentments and the rest.

Also worth adding that the mail have lied throughout the whole story. From what I can tell, admittedly from a brief glance today, there never was a real plan to go past the old bloke's house. I'm also dubious about the claims of 100k funeral (with added reference to the benefit system paying for it or some such). Happy to circulate inflammatory shite without a moments investigative reporting.

Because of where this has got to today - utterly predictable. They've ramped it up to the point of actual conflict happening at the funeral - the very thing they wanted to happen given all the time they've invested in the story. Some of that conflict is utterly manufactured, mourners flicking v signs at reporters as they jog alongside funeral cars >>>> which the mail then reports breathlessly on. Some of it real with reports of stones being thrown, somebody pinned down by cops, people turning up to throw eggs (apparently). A truly horrible situation for the Guinness bloke and his family, a family of predators on the old and vulnerable - then the fucking vultures at the mail making money out of the situation, people's fears, resentments and the rest.

Also worth adding that the mail have lied throughout the whole story. From what I can tell, admittedly from a brief glance today, there never was a real plan to go past the old bloke's house. I'm also dubious about the claims of 100k funeral (with added reference to the benefit system paying for it or some such). Happy to circulate inflammatory shite without a moments investigative reporting.
power without responsibility

Back
Top Bottom