Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pensioner arrested on suspicion of murder after a suspected burglar was stabbed to death.

I apologised for my behaviour with another poster but he didn't call me a prick?

Strange eh?

You on the other hand are always abusive then start crying when people crack on.

Anyway - you so make me laugh so
how does your post compare to "you manning the barricades with coley and others from this thread? prick" ??

Top whingeing you little snivveler grass x

Tbf, you lost at this point.
ETA.
I don't have a dick so you can ignore my input completely.

I was assuming ddraig had one as he has claimed to be a man previously. I thought he may just as lost his along the way playing golf or something?

No judgement on anyone who may have had a cock or not. IDGAF?

Tbf, you lost at this point.
ETA.
I don't have a dick so you can ignore my input completely.

Whatevs...go fuck your mum. I don't care about winning an argument on the internet...it was an excuse to abuse ddraig after he called me a prick.

Fuck him and fuck you..another whining prissy cunt.

Happy days :)

I didn't agree with the scummy actions of the burglar but neither do I agree with the actions of those protesting the funeral.

His family might or might not be wronguns but decent people would still give them the right to grieve and say goodbye to someone they loved in peace.

Last edited:
I didn't agree with the scummy actions of the burglar but neither do I agree with the actions of those protesting the funeral.

His family might or might not be wronguns but decent people would still give them the right to grieve and say goodbye to someone they loved in peace.
There wasn't anyone protesting the funeral, at least as far as Radio 4 were reporting - the clashes/violence were due to the mourners taking exception to the presence of the media.

Tom Hanks is a shoe-in when they make the movie ... you can tell he's a hardun as he quaffs two Guinnesses simultaneously.

stg_richard_osborn_brooks_killed_burglar02a.jpg

What a hideous circus this has become! I read the start of it when the thread was first posted and being overseas, have not heard any more about it. Looking in today, it's a bit of a shocker how the story has developed.

Last edited:
Although the surviving Hither Green burglary suspect, Billy Jeeves has now appeared in court on other matters (also see here), it appears that he has yet to be charged with any offence in relation to the incident at Hither Green in which he is suspected to have been involved.

4AFC7FBD00000578-5594847-Billy_Jeeves_28_is_a_wanted_man_following_a_botched_raid_at_the_-m-38_1523286202219.jpg

Still on police bail?​

Fair enough. If they do it the way they are the bloke ends up in jail without having to put the old guy in an even more difficult position

Back
Top Bottom