Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Peckham Town FC - news and discussion

Photos from Peckham's final game of the season

Peckham Town wrap up their season with a 1-0 win at K Sports Reserves, Sat 23rd April 2022

Peckham Town wrap up their season with a 1-0 win at K Sports Reserves, Sat 23rd April 2022

Season ticket up 66% quite a hike in these tough times.

Although total increase is the cost of about 3 pints in Central London...

I botched together a belated Buzz article - hope everyone is OK with my mass purloining of content!

Oh and if anyone is going tonight, it would be great if you could grab some pics!

I botched together a belated Buzz article - hope everyone is OK with my mass purloining of content!

Oh and if anyone is going tonight, it would be great if you could grab some pics!
Will try and remember. Sauce bottles, mowers, stray chairs, divots and general paraphernalia what you’re after….?

Love to see Peckham Town women covered when our season kicks off in September. Any one up for covering the games with reports and photos?

Love to see Peckham Town women covered when our season kicks off in September. Any one up for covering the games with reports and photos?
Peckham Town women play our opening game of the season on Saturday 3rd September in the Division 2 of the Clapham Saturday Women’s League against Croydon WFC. The game kick’s off at 10am on Tooting Common, SW17 8JU. We had a good build up at the recent Surrey FA Women’s Football Festival held at Walton Casuals, winning one and drawing 2 of our six games with three clean sheets on the day. With the men’s team at home to Otford in the afternoon we’d love to have some Menace support on the sidelines as we begin our second season after reforming at the start of the last campaign.

Peckham Town women play our opening game of the season on Saturday 3rd September in the Division 2 of the Clapham Saturday Women’s League against Croydon WFC. The game kick’s off at 10am on Tooting Common, SW17 8JU. We had a good build up at the recent Surrey FA Women’s Football Festival held at Walton Casuals, winning one and drawing 2 of our six games with three clean sheets on the day. With the men’s team at home to Otford in the afternoon we’d love to have some Menace support on the sidelines as we begin our second season after reforming at the start of the last campaign.
Opened our CSWFL with a cracking 2-2 draw against Croydon WFC. More details when I’ve finished my drinks

Not the best of results for the Women’s team this weekend. Had a really good first half against Queerspace in our second CWSFL game but couldn’t unlock their defence and went a goal down when I was beaten one on one by a striker who sneaked in behind the defence. We were a tad fortunate when I was chipped only for the ball to hit a divot on line and spin back out! Second half and Queerspace upped their game whilst we went rather off the boil. Though I made some good saves including one on the line I was rather proud of (where’s a photographer went you need one? Hint, hint!) sadly I also mucked up a couple as we ended up losing 7-0. Rather disappointing in the light of the improvements we’ve been making but it’s all part of the learning process. We’ll be raring to put things right a week on Saturday (1st October) when we face LFA Hotshots, kick off 10am on Tooting Bec Common.

Attachments

• 0A72D18D-8DF0-47C3-A23F-3BF3E7640A53.jpeg
    0A72D18D-8DF0-47C3-A23F-3BF3E7640A53.jpeg
    350 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom