Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Paul Golding's mum moves abroad with bf treasurer and loot

... Two thin, barely warm slices of bernard matthews done with some aunt bessies and some overcooked veg- gravy way too thin. Serves him right

There really ought to have been some famous oldy-timey music hall duo called "Bernie and Bessie". Or not even music hall era - something from the 1970s era of telly comedians type of thing.

Anyway, surely he won't want turkey, 'cos it's foreign, innit? I did once read that someone had a theory that the good old Yorkshire pudding was really a thing brought back from the Crusades, and is therefore an invention of those dreadful Saracen types. I doubt very much if that's true, but the notion does amuse me. He had better not have potatoes either, of course.

It's the sprinkles that give it the special touch.

91.0.jpg

Yes I know it's a twitter post but it is very, very funny. Golding nicked for racially aggravated disorder, subsequently released. Apparently banned from returning to Wakefield. Fate of seized van not clear.

I started off by going "christ, cops and fascists, impossible to have any sympathy for anyone in this video", but have to admit they kind of won me over with the "stop touching me, you've just said that's assault" bit.

Back
Top Bottom